Favorite sit down in Epcot

Chefs de France our family loves it. It is the family choice for must do each trip
We are the same. We love Chefs de France. Teppan Edo is OK if you don’t have the hibachi cooking at home. Vancouver has quite a few of them that are better, but it was fun.

We just returned from a trip in May with our young adult children and the four of us really, really liked La Hacienda which was a new place for us as we had not been to WDW in four years either. The food and drinks were great, we were in a booth that faced the windows so great view. We all had something different and all were really good.

We also had an awesome lunch at R&C on the patio. Good service, drinks, food and that view well what can you say, it is amazing.

Past favorites for us have always been Via Napoli and Les Chefs.

The food is certainly not superb, but it's edible....but the ambiance can't be beat at San Angel Inn in Mexico. We go every year.

Seconding this - San Angel Inn is such a fun disney experience--you won't find another restaurant like it in terms of ambiance.

How is the food quality at San Angel Inn though? I hear bad things so it keeps us from trying it and I can’t find much for the kids to eat.

Ours love teppan edo for hibachi but it changed this year a little. Less performance. No more fried rice.

How is the food quality at San Angel Inn though? I hear bad things so it keeps us from trying it and I can’t find much for the kids to eat.

Ours love teppan edo for hibachi but it changed this year a little. Less performance. No more fried rice.

I really don't like the food at San Angel, when we last went I got the steak dish and ended up putting the whole meal pretty much on my husbands plate and the steak was not even that good. The atmosphere is nice but I think that's all it has going for it.

We have enjoyed most of the restaurants that we have eaten at in EPCOT.
If you want high end, Monsieur Paul is difficult to beat.
Unusual, Restaurant Marrakesh is great food and atmosphere.
Tuttio Italia was good, not great.
Chef de France is consistent and good.

The best meal that I ever had at EPCOT was at Coral Reef. As a matter of fact in was one of my favorite meals that I've had anywhere at Disney.
However, on another visit to Coral Reef, it was one of the worst meals that I've had in all of Disney.
Coral Reef is a roll of the dice. You just don't know if it's going to be great, or not so good.

It really depends on what you are looking for but my wife and I have eaten at Marrakech and loved it, Rose and Crown and loved it and San Angel Inn and loved the atmosphere but weren't so enamored with the food.

I absolutely love Via Niapoli for dinner. If you're looking for pizza, this is my favorite place at Disney World to get it. :thumbsup2

Congratulations to your husband and your family on the 1 year anniversary. My husband is a cancer survivor, also. The 1 year anniversary is such a celebration and the 5 year anniversary will be a true blessing. We love La Hacienda (Del Mar is amazing) and Chefs de France is a must do. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every beautiful day to the fullest!

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I've posted here! My family is going in January to celebrate the one year anniversary of my husband's cancer removal surgery.

We haven't been to WDW since 2014.. and would love to try a few new ADRs in Epcot. Our last trip we tried Germany, so we don't want to do that one-- what is your top pick for a sit down dinner? My kids are all teen aged and have outgrown Princesses :(

Thank you!! Jennifer

Congratulations on your hubby’s health! :woohoo:

I have no input other than to say we’re not doing a table service in Epcot but opting for Yachtsman. None of the TS menus in Epcot thrill me. I agree with the PP who suggested Il Mulino or Yachtsman; both their menus looks incredible. If I had to choose I would choose Rose and Crown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter