Favorite Snack at Resorts

AllMixedUp

Mouseketeer
I would like to ask what people's favorite unique snacks are at the Disney Resorts. My mom and I are going in May for 5 days at the parks, then a 4 night cruise followed by 2 nights back at the resorts. She and I have done 4 parks in 1 day, so I would like to try and visit all the resorts that last weekend when we don't have park tickets. I know some do a pub crawl but we don't drink so this is the next best thing. We have a breakfast at Ale and Compass (Yacht Club) lunch at Beaches and Cream (Beach Club) and are staying at Boardwalk so we have those resorts done. I was also thinking of starting Saturday at Polynesian for the Tonga Toast.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

AllMixedUp

If you have never done Ohana, you can go to Tambu Launge at the Poly and get a single (still kinda big) Ohana Bread Pudding. This is only from 4pm to 10pm.

My favorite snack specifically at resorts is probably the carrot cake at Pop Century food court. It has a little icing carrot on top. I heard they may be gone. Thats been my favorite for years. I would always walk over from ART to POP to get some specifically.

Anyone confirm that those are still for sale at POP?????

Zebra domes at AKL
Dole whip at Poly
Beignets at POFQ

I keep track of every food I’ve had at WDW (shhh) and sadly don’t have many fave unique resort snacks that aren’t QS or appetizers at resort restaurants/lounges.

What's the Magic bar at WL like?
Also, do they still have the campfire cupcake?

I had a S'mores Tart at Gasparillas at the GF this past fall that was definitely one of the best snacks I've ever had.

Yes on the campfire cupcake at wilderness lodge, gasparilla at gf has a yummy banana pudding, polynesian has dole whip or Kona coffee, beignets at French quarter, I remember something peanut buttery at the Mara, my favorite at pop is worms and dirt, but the tie dye cheesecake is a bit more iconic, art of animation has gelato. It’s been a while since I was at Old Key West, but I think Key Lime pie is a possibility.

I think your snack crawl sounds amazing. I don’t drink either...this might be something I attempt!

Zebra domes at AKL. Our trip is in July and all my DH can talk about is how many he thinks he can eat during the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter