Favorite snacks at Animal Kingdom?

runnermama78

Mouseketeer
It seems like all the other parks have snacks we really enjoy, but since we usually spend less time at Animal Kingdom than other parks I feel like we haven’t discovered snacks we love here. What snacks do you love at AK? Bonus if they’re snack credits. :teeth:

Last edited:
We love the onion rings at Flame Tree BBQ and the fries with tzatzki and sriracha ketchup from Mr. Kamals.

The churros at Nomad Lounge! Amazing!
They are GF so I went right there but my whole family loved them- so much we ordered another round!

Fried rice at Y&Y, Eggrolls from the eggroll cart, Sugared nuts behind Kali River, I think the food at AK is maybe second only to Epcot!

The fries with tzaziki and sriracha from Mr Kamal's are SO good.
The fresh corn on the cob dipped in butter and curry powder right next to Harambe Market is incredible too but make sure there's a seat available before buying one as it's a bit messy and you'll want to sit down to enjoy it.
Baked mac and cheese with pulled pork from Eight Spoon Cafe is delicious too.

The roasted corn on the cob in Africa is good. I had several people ask me where I bought it as I was sitting and eating it while watching the entertainment in the town center area.

In Pandora, Pongu Pongu sells the Pongu Lumpia Pineapple Cream Cheese Spring Roll.

Those things are incredible! Warm, crispy! Oh my!

Another vote for the Lumpia at Pongu Pongu. They also have a colossal soft pretzel with cheese dip there that is very good.

And to drink Pongu Pongu has the Night Blossom which is a slushy purple and green Apple and pear limeade drink.

I also really like the big cinnamon roll at Kusafiri.

Used to be the Jalapeño pretzels in Harambe but sadly they are no more. Now most of my snacks come from the Dawa Bar

Elephant ear at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery.

I agree. As a matter of fact, in planning for my next visit, I was planning for a trip to Kusafari to get my elephant ear. Wondering if there's anywhere else in AK that sells them (maybe a more convenient stop).

Yet another vote for Pongu Lumpia (Pineapple Cream Cheese Spring Rolls) from Pongu Pongu in Pandora. Sooooooo good!!!!

I agree. As a matter of fact, in planning for my next visit, I was planning for a trip to Kusafari to get my elephant ear. Wondering if there's anywhere else in AK that sells them (maybe a more convenient stop).
Not sure if they're sold anywhere else but I love going to Kusafiri. When looking at the ordering window, just to the left, is a nice, quiet and private area. Only 5-8 people can really fit back there and it's a nice escape for a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter