• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Snacks at Disney

Kaki Gori in Japan is awesome! Dole Whips are pretty amazing too, and the roasted almonds that you can get in all 4 parks I believe are to die for! But the best are those little donut rounds you can only get at Typhoon Lagoon I believe. Oh god I could eat a million of those things. popcorn::

Of course, the classic mickey mouse chocolate covered vanilla ice cream on a stick! its simply the best! Also, another one of my favorites are the cinnamon sugar roasted pecans! OMG THEY ARE THE BEST! I usually get them at epcot, but you can get them at the magic kingdom too i think. they also come in cinnamon sugar roasted almonds, but the pecans are the best! I also love the orange dole swirl at adventureland! Cant wait to try all these treats again!

My favorite snack used to be the itzakadoozie, but sadly after 14 years of eating them they stopped selling them, so now I would say my favorite is the Mickey Bar.

My favorite snack used to be the itzakadoozie, but sadly after 14 years of eating them they stopped selling them, so now I would say my favorite is the Mickey Bar.

We have passed by the caramel shop at the Germany Pavilion in Epcot a dozen times without ever indulging.....until this past trip. All I had was a caramel and chocolate pretzel rod, but WOW!! :woohoo: Dare I say I may have liked it better then a Dole Whip!

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

I love the pretzels in germany, especially the one with vanilla frosting. it is really good. I'm stupid, i have never tried dole whip, even though i have been to disney nine times!:confused3 i am going this august and am making sure i try it!!!!!::yes::::yes::

Hmm... I think some of my favorites are fruit tarts(which i used to get at a place that doesn't have them anymore. So, next time I'll try them from Starring Rolls.), school bread, pretzels from Germany, and definitely the popcorn! I love popcorn! popcorn::

Where'd you used to get them? I don't think I've ever seen people with them before. :confused3

I'm pretty sure that I used to get them from a bakery in Epcot at one of the countries... I can't remember. It's been a while since I've gotten one from that place. I'll have to ask my family a little later. They would know. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter