• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Snacks in WDW?

disneyworld1023

Mouseketeer
What are everyone's favorite snacks in Disney World?

My personal favorite was the huge cinnamon bun at the Main Street Bakery. I've heard that the cinnamon roll can still be bought somewhere in the new Fantasy land and that the recipe has been changed? I'm hoping that it stays the same... My other favorite is the mini donuts at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon - my family buys them every time before we leave the park :)

Well #1 would have to be Dole Whip. But the bakery items are great, especially the cupcakes and candy apples!

Dole whips, Mickey bars, roasted nuts, bakery items, cheese flatbread, just naming a few.

I'm so sad they changed the Main Street Bakery :( the cinnamon rolls are now at Gaston's Tavern, but I've never had one so I can't say whether they're the same or not!

My favorites: PINEAPPLE VANILLA DOLE WHIP FLOATS (number one), Mickey bars, soft pretzels, popcorn, those frosted cookies at the Confectionery

A simple choice: a frozen banana.

tbh, i havent tried too many snacks and we havent been there for a while.

Mickey bars and popcorn are up there in the ranks (we can't watch parades without popcorn!). It's also one of my Disney traditions to get one of those really big rainbow unicorn lollipops. And the cinnamon rolls are to die for, too.

I loved the Cinnamon Rolls from the Main Street Bakery but since that got turned into a Starbucks, I guess I'll have to go to Gaston's Tavern to get my cinnamon rolls. I really want to try the Dole-Whip, sounds delicious :)

Haven't been there since 7th grade (mind you I'm in the middle of 11th right now), but I can definetly remember the satisfied feeling in my stomach every time I ate a Mickey Premium Ice Cream bar :)

Popcorn, dole whip, and last year I discovered at Hollywood Studios these pretzels stuffed with cream cheese. Delicious

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter