favorite song

PixiePower1989

Mouseketeer
If there was only one song that could be played over and over again untill you died what would it be?

mine would be I wanna be sedated by the ramones
Its upbeat and i would never get sick of listening to it over and over again!

:moped: sara

Blink 182-I miss you
oh man i love that song blink 182 has very much grow up
the song id pick is

the postal service- the district sleeps tonight
or
the beatles- across the universe

Originally posted by PixiePower1989
If there was only one song that could be played over and over again untill you died what would it be?

mine would be I wanna be sedated by the ramones
Its upbeat and i would never get sick of listening to it over and over again!

:moped: sara

oh such a good song.....i dunno what i would pick.... Any JImmy Buffet song or The Eagles is good too!!:bounce:

No one likes Linkin Park! :eek: What is this world coming to? I would have to say my favorite song by Linkin Park is........ Breaking the Habit. I absolutely love the way he screams in almost all his songs! :lovestruc :faint: It makes u want to puckerup: kiss him

I dont want to be the one.....the battles always choose...cause inside I realize...that i'm the one confused.....I dont know whats fighting for or why i have to scream.. I dont know why I instigate or say what I dont mean..I dont know how I got this way ...I know its not all right... so i'm breaking the habit.. i'm breaking the habit tonite.......I'll paint it on the walls.. cause i'm the one at fault.. i'll never fight again.. and this is how it ends... I dont know whats worth fighting for or why I have to scream.. I dont know why i instigate or say wht I dont mean.. so i'm breaking the habit..i'm breaking the habit..tonite

Do I have to pick ::bites nails:: WAIT! I gave that up for Lent! ::Glues nails back on:: there. Now, where was I. Oh yes! I have to pick my fav. song. That's tough... hmm... I'll go with

Annie Lennox

Into the West OR Sweet Dreams

either one is fine by me :)

Until they Day I Die (Acoustic) - Story of the Year

Festive Overture, Op. 96 - Dimitri Shostakovich

The Sounds of Silence -Simon and Garfunkel

and

Peterloo Overture, Op. 97 - Sir Malcolm Arnold

Originally posted by capnblackbeard
IxDoxNotxFearx
was me i was just on my brothers sn.

Conor Oberst is soooo hot!!! I <33 Bright Eyes

If I had to pick I'd pick "Me and the Moon" by Something Corporate

Originally posted by goofygurl12
No one likes Linkin Park! :eek: What is this world coming to? I would have to say my favorite song by Linkin Park is........ Breaking the Habit. I absolutely love the way he screams in almost all his songs! :lovestruc :faint: It makes u want to puckerup: kiss him

I love that song!!!!!! But I LOST METEORA!!!!!!! :( I'm gonna go and look for it right now........

Wait hold on....when you say he, do you mean Chester? Because there's like seven to pick from, and they're all good looking :)

Wait, i changed my mind, Blink 182, I miss you, with a prelude of a new beginning by good charlotte :-D

my fave song would have to be something from the Moulin Rouge CD/movie.
It would probally be "Diamonds" or "your song".

Love always,
DD Of Tarquin, Stanzie

princess: :earsgirl: :chat: :cutie: :love1: :love2:

AH! hard to pick.... I'd say either any Josh Groban song, Let It Be by Beatles, or Broadway songs...

Jimmy Buffet is awsome... but...

not to be annoying or anything ;) but i've noticed that everytime i listen to my favortie songs over and over... I burn out on them, and i completely stop liking them, so i try to listen to them in moderate proportions ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter