Favorite specialty cocktail

For extensive lists of cocktails along with photos and some really fun people, check out the Disney Day Drinkers facebook page.
I'm partial to a Vojito, available almost everywhere at WDW. I also like Jen's Tattoo at Nomad lounge and the Cucumber Vodka Martini at Citricos

Nomad Lounge: Very unusual and very good.

Dalang's Delight

Indonesia; Starr African rum, Batavia-Arrak Van Oosten, Van der Hum tangerine liqueur, Mountain Berry tea, simple syrup, and lemon juice

Dalang's Delight

Indonesia; Starr African rum, Batavia-Arrak Van Oosten, Van der Hum tangerine liqueur, Mountain Berry tea, simple syrup, and lemon juice
Gonna have to check this out!

• Lapu Lapu, Uh-Oa, POG Juice Mimosa, Dole Whip with Coconut Rum - all found at the Polynesian!
  • Any of the main 5 drinks at Dawa Bar.
  • All the ciders at Rose & Crown in Epcot and Raglan Road in Disney Springs (these can be found outside of disney though)
For preference reference, my go-to drink at non-disney bars is a diet coke with captain morgan. Or, if that bar only has Sailor Jerry's or some other nonsense, I'll get a vodka cranberry. :earboy2:

Dalang's Delight

I tried to order Dalang’s Delight in January, and our waiter dissuaded me. He told me that loads of people end up not liking it and compared it to cough syrup! He also warned the group of four at the table next to us, and they also ordered something else. Now I’m thinking I should give it a try this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter