FAvorite sport

mickeymouse93

Earning My Ears
just write down your fav sport and why you like it! I LOVE VOLLEYBALL BECAUSE.. it is sooo fun to play!

My favorite sport to play is basketball because it's SO fun!! I get really competitive. :teeth:

My favorite sport to watch is baseball...i LOVE my Yankees!!! :teeth: :teeth: but I also like watching basketball and football!! I watched game four of the NBA finals last night...GO PISTONS!!!:teeth:

my favorite sport to play is track and field...because...I dunno, it's SO fun, and i'm the best at it because this is my 7th year doing it :goodvibes

my favorites to watch are football{GO PATS!!!} baseball{GO RED SOX!!!!} and college basketball{GO 'NOVA WILDCATS!!!!} :teeth:

Another vote for volleyball here. I love it. :teeth: I miss high school volleyball. :sad2: :sad2:

i like badminton... lol i know don't make fun of me. i also like volleyball!!

definitely wrestling cause it's so fun to play and u gotta be fit and it's fun to bash people in it

Feild Hockey, i love it becuase it's really fun and it helps with stress.

dalhound said:
definitely wrestling cause it's so fun to play and u gotta be fit and it's fun to bash people in it

Very true, you have to be fit, and agile to be good at it. It is my second favorite sport.

SOCCER!!!! (if you couldn't tell), and i also like volleyball. theyre just awesome sports and i love to play them.

i hate...sports...*ducks* but i consider cosplay a sport! rushing to a fabric store to complete a suit of home made armor in less than an hour is a sport..dangit! :goodvibes :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter