Favorite table service meals that are "easier" to reserve?

We had quick going to Mama Melrose's several years ago due to quality and service issues. We went on a last minute trip in May and decided to give it a go again. Plus it was easy to get day of reservation and surprisingly it was a good meal. The service was quick and efficient and the food was very respectable.
We have had very similar experiences at Mama Melrose's.

Good experiences for years, then a decline in food quality & service several years ago. We then stopped going for a few years but have had much better experiences on two more recent trips in late 2021 and March 2022.

Last edited:
Is Marakesh going to reopen? I was under the impression it was not
Old rumour that it may reopen as WDW operated Aladdin character restaurant. Haven't heard any updates or solid info.

Other good restaurants to try: Raglan Road, Enzo's Hideaway and Olivia's. Steakhouse 71 new addition to list.

Can't believe no one has said Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West! Our server was so friendly, they have great food and great drinks too!! SO easy to get a reservation.

I also really liked my meal at Paradiso 37 at Disney Springs. The cheesy corn appetizer is a must.

San Angel Inn is a favorite and surprisingly pretty easy to get a ressie.

Yak & Yeti, I love the lo mein, and also another vote for The Boathouse, we've never had a bad experience there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter