Favorite tableservice breakfast

Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club has a nice breakfast and the addition of the buffet line to your entrée for only a few more $$, is nice. Olivia's at OKW also has a nice breakfast (we've eaten there a lot for breakfast). The Wave has a nice buffet, too, or you can order off the menu.

I've had some really bad Eggs Benedict at the GFCafe my last few trips. They were really, really underdone; like raw eggs. They were better at the Wave.

I have really liked the Trail's End breakfast buffet at FW. It is really chill, has awesome CMs, and has great food.

Depending on where you stay, you might want to Uber/Lyft over there. We were at ASM, so we took a Minnie Van. But then we hopped on a boat to go over to MK.

We had several really good breakfasts at Ale & Compass, and California Grill brunch is the best meal we've had at Disney.

Buffet at The Wave. Small, but the food is good, and I can get there on Disney transportation (early bus to MK then walk to Contemp).

I have yet to get myself to Boma.

Kona Cafe and Trails End. I know Trails End is a buffet but it's not overwhelming or loud there. They are a request of my almost 20 yr old ds every trip. They are a delicious tradition for us.

The Wave-You can order off the menu or get the buffet, there is plenty to eat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter