Favorite thing to do to relax or decompress at DL?

Dole whip at night hits different.

Also

Walking through star wars land at night pretending like I really am on a distant planet is rad. Just me, a ronto roaster, and the glow from the Falcon.
I’m the same…cept my happy place in Avengers Campus, hanging with Loki, Cap, and whoever strolls through the quiet place at the Ancient Sanctum. It’s so peaceful at night!

Then, if I’m feeling a little more rowdy,I join the crowd over in CarsLand, and just enjoy the glow of neon.

One of my favorite spots to chill is in the Animation building in DCA where they project all the clips along the walls. It's a very cool place to be.
Yes this! Love going in here when I need a break. A/C, much comfier seats than the benches, and Turtle Talk with Crush is inside there too. It does tend to get a bit crowded depending on the day but if you can find a seat its the perfect place to go for a break.

For me it is walking down Main Street on the first day of our vacation.

Leading up to the trip I have to make sure I get all my ducks in a row at work or should I say my Donald Ducks in a row?? The packing, making sure I have everything etc. My wife kindly reminds me that "we are not traveling to a third world country. Target is just down the street"

Yeah, that is when I can fully breathe.

I’m the same…cept my happy place in Avengers Campus, hanging with Loki, Cap, and whoever strolls through the quiet place at the Ancient Sanctum. It’s so peaceful at night!

Then, if I’m feeling a little more rowdy,I join the crowd over in CarsLand, and just enjoy the glow of neon.
Carsland definitely gives a good community vibe, they did a great job with that area.

I love the Animation Building as others have mentioned!

Also, the front porch on Main Street is a favorite, if you can nab a chair there. :love: I used to love to wander around New Orleans Square or sit by the waterfront, but that has gotten SOOO crowded! However, sitting near the Harbor Galley or way in the back of the Hungry Bear Restaurant seating area.

Last, if we need to get away from the parks altogether, we head to the fireplace area in the Grand Californian and sit in a rocking chair. This is especially lovely when the Christmas decorations are up.

Grab a table (and a snack) outside Tiana's Palace when the jazz band is playing.

Walking near Grizzly River Run and the Redwood Creek area is really relaxing. It's usually not that crowded there, has lot's of shade, and the music is soothing guitar music. Grab a churro and sit on a log bench for a while and people watch.
Inside the Animation Academy is also a nice, mellow place to hang out for a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter