favorite time of day @ wdw

eeyoreg97

Earning My Ears
when is your favorite time of day to be at wdw? i know mine is in the evening !!!

About 6:30 am. With everyone still asleep, I grab my refillable mug, head to the food court, fill up on some nice hot coffee, go outside and daydream about the beautiful day we are about to have and just smile :)

About 6:30 am. With everyone still asleep, I grab my refillable mug, head to the food court, fill up on some nice hot coffee, go outside and daydream about the beautiful day we are about to have and just smile :)

That...Sounds amazing..! :0

Mine would be when you enter the park, ready for the day. And around 6:30 PM, when it's a bit cooler, but not cold, and really pretty. :)

when the park isnt even open yet, and you run to the rides that get more crowded throughout the day, and hop on that line and wait 20 mins at most! I've done it quite a few times in the past with space mountain and test track!

right when the park opens after lining up super early to be one of the first people in <3 Everyone's always so cheering and all the staff says goodmorning and it just nice:)

So hard to pick just one time! lol.
i love the morning when the sun is coming up, walking down to the food court with my sis.
and at night at the parks, walking around riding my favorite rides over and over again because a lot of the crowds have left :)

Mine would have to be in the morning when it's still pretty cool out, right at rope drop when there is hardly anyone in the park. You can get on all of your favorite rides without the wait! :) Last time I went, I rode BTMRR twice in a row, and my family was the only family on the entire ride both times!

i love the morning when the sun is coming up, walking down to the food court with my sis.
20.creation.jpg

2.tod.gif

I would have to say early in the morning when I'm excited for a whole day at WDW and late at night during extra magic hours

Hmm, hard to pick one, so here are some.........

..........early in the morning, where my dad throws pillows at us to wake us up and we have a pillow fight (yes this happens every morning every trip)

..........In the morning where we get to the park as it opens and get on rides in minutes

..........extra magic hours late at night where rides are easy to get on

..........can't think of any others, but really anytime at disney world is great!

I personally like the morning because my family and i head to the parks early so we get to go on the good rides:happytv:

I was originally thinking night time was my favorite since everything is so magical and lit up buuuuuuuut, my vote goes to early morning :) I love that feeling of having the entire day ahead of you, and the attractions don't have long lines yet, the temperature is still tolerable, and the best pins are on the cast members' lanyards! best time of day at the parks!

Definitely 2 or 3 in the morning. No little kids, not a lot of people, short lines...

early in the morning before we're about to leave, going with my mom and my grandma with all the refillable mugs and getting coffee for everyone, when there's hardly anyone else up. :goodvibes

I love being at Magic Kingdom at night. You've just had an amazing day filled with great friends, family, and attractions... and now, here you are. Walking around Magic Kingdom, watching the crowds thin out and the night calm down. It's nice to just walk through and take it all in, you know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter