Favorite time to visit

Aibrean3

Earning My Ears
Looking to take our first trip late 2021/ early 2022. Just in beginning stages and was curious.... What is your favorite month or time to visit and why?

I've always been a fan of early May. Kids are still in school so crowds are lower (In recent years, before Covid, were crowds actually lower any time of the year?). The weather is nice, generally not as oppressively hot/humid as summer but still warmer. Flower & Garden Festival is happening at Epcot.

I always found February/March a good time of year to go. Stay away from spring break and usually it is not over crowded. And weather is usually not too hot, so for parks its great. Also in February you can catch the Festival of the Arts. March starts Flower and Garden if your into that stuff. Swimming is a maybe in those months. If your looking for more action or hotter weather, September has a bit more going on for Halloween and Food and Wine, but the last time I went in September thinking school just started back up, it was more crowded then August. Food and Wine draws a lot of people. And still really Hot in September.

Good Luck!

I always like the Disney Christmas Holiday feelings for the first two weeks of December.

I could probably make an argument for any time of year except June through September. I'll never go during those times again - way too hot for us Northerners, and the frequent rainfall really put a damper on things for us. After many trips, we've determined decent weather is more important to us than crowd levels, so we generally will travel mid-Fall or mid-Spring. Late October is good for us because the intense heat has generally died down and its rarely cold that time of year. We've been in November when we've had to bundle up. And then mid-Spring, like early-mid April, is good because its not too hot yet but still warm enough to swim.

Late September’s is our favorite time. The lowest crowds you’ll ever see. Warm enough to swim but cooler in the evenings and morning. And some of the lowest ticket and room prices of the year. MNSSHP is a bonus as well.

Second place is the two weeks after thanksgiving. More crowded than September but not too bad. The weather is much cooler even in the day(sometimes it’s too cold to swim though). And you have all of Christmas decorations and activity in full swing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter