Favorite Walt Disney Quotes

minivan3

Mouseketeer
Walt Disney has so many inspirational and humorous sayings, it would be hard to narrow down to one favorite. Thought it would be fun to share some we like the most. Of course, let's start with "Let us never forget, it was all started by a mouse".

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Love this quote. The print was given to me when I was going through a very difficult time. It is of Walt standing on the cleared ground before MK was built and a shadow of the castle is on it. LOVE IT!!

so many choices

here is a fun one from the movie Meet the Robinson's. It was at the very end of the movie

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and trying new things…and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

"I hope we never lose sight of one thing, that this was all started by a mouse"
-Walt Disney
:wizard:

"Do what you do so well that they will want
to see it again and bring their friends." - Walt Disney

I try and do this in my own busniess life.

Chad

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and trying new things…and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
--This is my senior quote and probably my favorite quote of all time.

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio." :rotfl:
How funny he is...

I have a several favorites, a couple of which have already been mentioned, but a few which have not:

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."

"Why do we have to grow up? I know lots of adults who take the children's approach to life... They're not afraid to be delighted by simple pleasures and they have a degree contentment with what life has brought them - sometimes it's not much, either."

"I've been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."

and probably the one I like the most, in light of the man's life and ideals (and my wish to have it apply to my life too :rotfl: ):
"Eventually you reach a point where you don't work for money."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter