• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorutie PS2 Game?

dalhound

<font color=660099>I haven't seen it yet but would
Wats Everone's Favorutie PS2 game?
mine is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

My favorite game is Dance Dance Revolution Extreme/ DDRMAX2! :)

SKMinnie48 said:
My favorite game is Dance Dance Revolution Extreme/ DDRMAX2! :)

Oooooh, good one! :teeth:

I don't own that one, but I've played it before. It's cool. :flower:

thekaren said:
Oooooh, good one! :teeth:

I don't own that one, but I've played it before. It's cool. :flower:

I first started playing it at the Disney Version in Space Mountain in Disney World! I really liked playing it and wanted to get good, so I got it for my christmas present last december! Now I enjoy playing it at Disney world and even on the Disney Cruise! :teeth:

dalhound said:
Wats Everone's Favorutie PS2 game?
mine is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

i love that game too!! i'm saving up for the vice city one

i also like kingdom hearts :wizard:

DollfieDreams said:
kingdom hearts...duh :p

Exactly my answer! Next would be SSX 3 then Katamari Damashi (the game where you roll junk into balls. Don't laugh at that discription)! Man, there are soo many good games! I can't wait till I can get Lego Star Wars.. That will be fun! :banana: :cool1: By the way, you spelled Favorite wrong.. lol :rotfl:

madden is awsome also kindgom hearts is a reallly good game...cant seeem to beat atlantis with ariel yet

dance dance revolution i have a disney one it is soo much fun when my friends come over they all ways ask to play it!!!

Ilike lots of games. Mostly DDRMax and FFX-2. I also like Lego Star Wars and Crazy Taxi! I hav soooo much fun with PS2!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter