• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favourite Disney Channel TV shows?

MadMorgan

Mouseketeer
Here Are My Favourite Disney Channel TV Shows:

Suite Life On Deck
Suite Life Of Zack And Cody
Wizards Of Waverly Place
Cory In The House
Phineas And Pherb
Hannah Montana
Lizzie MaGuire
Thats So Raven

What Are Yours?

JONAS, Sonny With A Chance, and Wizards are the only three that I still watch.

The rest just lost my interest.

That's currently on and still being made? Phineas & Ferb. I'll sometimes watch Wizards of Waverly Place, but everything else is just rubbish...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot JONAS & Sonny With A Chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops

I watch 2 much TV!!!! I need Help!!!!

-HANNAH HANNAH HANNAH MONTANA

- WIZARDS OF WAVERLEY PLACE

- JONAS

And if there is nothing else on I will watch The Suite Life of Zack and Cody/The Suite Life on Deck but basically seen them all now :)

But I hate the cartoons on DC and That's So Raven/Lizzie McGuire, they're so old and I've seen them all too :rotfl2:

-JONAS
-Hannah Montana (even though I really dislike Miley)
-Wizards of Waverly Place
-Phineas and Ferb= <3
-Suite Life on Deck

Mine are:
Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Suite Life on Deck
Hannah Montana
Wizards of Waverly Place
Phineas and Ferb

If it's current shows,

Phineas and Ferb
JONAS.

Older shows,

Lizzie McGuire
That's so Raven
and Even Stevens

hands down. Phineas and Ferb!! and Wizards, but I'm the only 15 year old I know that only watches Disney Channel, or at least the only one willing to proudly admit it :-) I watch PF, Wizards, Jonas, Hannah Montana, Sonny, and Suite Life :cool1:

hands down. Phineas and Ferb!! and Wizards, but I'm the only 15 year old I know that only watches Disney Channel, or at least the only one willing to proudly admit it :-) I watch PF, Wizards, Jonas, Hannah Montana, Sonny, and Suite Life :cool1:

I am 17 and love those shows!:rolleyes1 I forgot about Even Stephens :)

I am not as old but I've seen all of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montanas. I watch Disney Channel far too much!!!!!!!!!

I have also seen all of Lizzie McGuire and Thats So Raven!!!!!!! EEEEK!!!!!

I'm 16, and it's all I watch. :P

But I don't really like anything but JONAS and SWAC.

Because JBDemi rocks. :D

i'm fifteen and i admit i watch disney all the time. :DD

i love phineas and ferb, jonas, and wizards. the others are okay.

i miss lizzie mcguire and even stevens. they were great shows.

i still watch handy manny in the mornings on weekends. ;)

JONAS
Hannah Montana
Sonny With A Chance
Kim Possible
American Dragon

i dont actually have the disney channel :( but i get up early on saturday mornings to watch JONAS and Hannah Montana. and i watch the disney channel when i go to my nan's house

Phineas and Ferb is pretty much the only show I really like on there. Suite Life WAS good until they went on the stupid cruise ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter