• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favourite lounge in the Swan or Dolphin?

Which is your favourite?

• Shula's

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • BlueZoo

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Il Mulino

• Kimonos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phins

• Total voters

rubysparkles

Mouseketeer
What's your favourite lounge at the Swan and Dolphin? Any cocktails or stand out dishes from them? Which would you recommend and why?

I haven't been to all of them, so I can't say I have a favorite, but I liked having Phins right there. It just felt easy after a long park day. I also really liked the crystals :)

38562309284_56584f95f6_z.jpg

24402577997_67ea146653_z.jpg

My only complaint was finding a restroom. It felt a bit far and I got lost on the way back because the hallways felt like a maze. I remember joking that it was like I was trapped in the hotel in the Shining!

I haven't been to all of them, so I can't say I have a favorite, but I liked having Phins right there. It just felt easy after a long park day. I also really liked the crystals :)

38562309284_56584f95f6_z.jpg

24402577997_67ea146653_z.jpg

My only complaint was finding a restroom. It felt a bit far and I got lost on the way back because the hallways felt like a maze. I remember joking that it was like I was trapped in the hotel in the Shining!
That looks sooooo cool!

Have only been to the lounges at Il Mulino, bluezoo and Phins and we liked them all. I voted for Phins, though because we stop there every day of our vacation. And we love their Sunday Bloody Mary brunch.

What's your favourite lounge at the Swan and Dolphin? Any cocktails or stand out dishes from them? Which would you recommend and why?
You may be able to get cocktail menus here:
https://swandolphinrestaurants.com
I find that the cocktail menu at Blue Zoo is tons-of-fun. They have drinks that are 'smoking' and another arrives 'in flames', etc. Fresh herbs....yada, yada, yada.....Depending on the night, however, the bar area can get a bit noisy. I'm not sure if they still have live music now that Phins is open. But I like the food too. This is my vote for 'best cocktails'.

But Phins is very accessible - even for children. It can be more comfortable for some folks because, in some sense, it's not a lounge. It was a welcomed change for those of us that frequent Swan & Dolphin.

Il Mulino is a long bar that must be passed for folks going to the dining room. Piano player too (some/most nights?). Wine is the focus.

Never been to Kimono's Lounge....but they do have karaoke.....

Shula's is a wood paneled place appropriate for the meat-centric menu. Cocktails are good, but it's kinda' about the wine too (to enjoy with red meat). Regardless, my wife stops in for their over-the-top chocolate soufflé at every opportunity and never feels out-of-place.

You may be able to get cocktail menus here:
https://swandolphinrestaurants.com
I find that the cocktail menu at Blue Zoo is tons-of-fun. They have drinks that are 'smoking' and another arrives 'in flames', etc. Fresh herbs....yada, yada, yada.....Depending on the night, however, the bar area can get a bit noisy. I'm not sure if they still have live music now that Phins is open. But I like the food too. This is my vote for 'best cocktails'.

But Phins is very accessible - even for children. It can be more comfortable for some folks because, in some sense, it's not a lounge. It was a welcomed change for those of us that frequent Swan & Dolphin.

Il Mulino is a long bar that must be passed for folks going to the dining room. Piano player too (some/most nights?). Wine is the focus.

Never been to Kimono's Lounge....but they do have karaoke.....

Shula's is a wood paneled place appropriate for the meat-centric menu. Cocktails are good, but it's kinda' about the wine too (to enjoy with red meat). Regardless, my wife stops in for their over-the-top chocolate soufflé at every opportunity and never feels out-of-place.

Thanks for the run down for atmosphere. Really helpful! Chocolate souffle at Shula's sounds like a hidden gem to me.

bluezoo, especially when they have live music (great little jazz band when we were there a couple of weeks ago).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter