Favourite MK show?

mickey765

Mouseketeer
What are some of your favourite shows at MK that you would prioritize over the others?

- Country Bears
- Tiki Room
- Philharmagic
- Hall of Presidents
- Carousel of Progress
- Laugh Floor

I'd put Laugh Floor as my top priority.

Carousel of Progress has always been a favorite of mine because both my parent's and dh's saw it at the World's Fair. And their enthusiasm and stories of seeing it for the first time are special to us.

All the shows are nice as breaks because you get to sit and they are air conditioned.

In my opinion, the Tiki Room and the Carousel of Progress are absolute classics and must do's. The Carousel of Progress is also great since it's a little bit longer and can function as a bit of a break. The Country Bears is also a lot of fun, especially if you like country music. The Laugh Floor is fun, but not quite a must do. It is interactive so you or someone kn your part gets picked it'll be really funny. Philharmagic is great and is basically a 3D movie that has a lot of Disney songs. I also enjoy that a lot. As a history geek, I really like the Hall of Presidents but if you'd rather avoid the current political climate, the American Adventure in EPCOT is another option.

You are going to get a variety of opinions here. After nearly 20 years of going to WDW, we finally did CoP on out last visit. I'm sure that eventually that song will get out of our heads and we'll go back once the memory has faded, but that could take another 20 years.

DW especially loves Country Bears and Laugh Floor. I'm partial to Philharmagic. These would be our top 3 as they are our must-dos every trip.

After nearly 20 years of going to WDW, we finally did CoP on out last visit. I'm sure that eventually that song will get out of our heads and we'll go back once the memory has faded, but that could take another 20 years.
Disney is good at that. I feel that way about the Tiki Room song (really trying not to let that get in my head as I type this) and of course there is IASW.

My fav of those shows would be Laugh Floor and then Philharmagic. My kids like Country Bears. Any of them are nice to fill in during the afternoon to get some AC.

Which show would you say has the longest wait time? (in like the middle of the afternoon)

Which show would you say has the longest wait time? (in like the middle of the afternoon)
Probably Philharmagic. Depending on when you are visiting, you might want to consider getting a 4th Fastpass for it. The other shows don't really have a huge line. Carousel of Progress is a rotating theater so it seats several audiences at a time.

The shows at MK that are being talked about are all good. My favorite might be Philharmagic. It just feels so Disney when I'm in there. None of the shows have much of a wait which is nice.

Carousel of Progress and Country Bear Jamboree are must do's for us. Next in line is Laugh Floor.

Tiki Room and Carousel of Progress. They were milestones and some of Walt's favorites. I saw CoP at the 1964 World's Fair. And even though I was only 5 years old at the time (don't do the math....that makes me 31!) I knew I was seeing something radical in its approach to entertainment. At the time, it really was. And now, it's good to know its original purpose, to educate and entertain, lives on in a world where entertainment is nothing more than sensory bombardment. JMHO

They are all nice breaks especially in the afternoon. The Tiki room is the the only show we'll see more than once during a trip- my kids love tikibirds and dole whips!

Tiki Room and Carousel of Progress. They were milestones and some of Walt's favorites. I saw CoP at the 1964 World's Fair. And even though I was only 5 years old at the time (don't do the math....that makes me 31!) I knew I was seeing something radical in its approach to entertainment. At the time, it really was. And now, it's good to know its original purpose, to educate and entertain, lives on in a world where entertainment is nothing more than sensory bombardment. JMHO
I agree. The Tiki Room was really the first animatronic show. It's a lot of fun and really was the beginning of animatronics. COP is also timeless and shows how technology has changed over the last century. Truly one of the best shows on property.

CoP is our fave but we did Laugh floor last time for the first time and really enjoyed it.

Mickey's Philharmagic for the great Disney music. Before I saw your list, though, I was going to say the Dapper Dans.

So I’ve planned to do Philharmagic. I’m debating between bears and tiki room; I’d rather do the one that would take less time since we’re kind of in a time crunch. Would either of these take less than 30 minutes?

I did CoP for the first time this year and enjoyed it. Country bears is my favorite out of the list, followed by philarmagic. I don't really like tiki, but if I'm in the area and have time to kill, we still pop in (my mom likes it). Never been to laugh floor or HoP. Have always wanted to go to HoP, but for some reason just have never made it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter