faxing grocery list to Albertson's

Dr. Disney

Earning My Ears
My family and I are "coming home" in August for our first trip to BWV since we purchased in May. I thought I read that Albertson's has a service where you can fax them your grocery list and they will have the items ready for you when you arrive.

Is there a fee for this service? Which is the closest Albertson's to WDW?

Thanks

We just did this last month and they did an excellent job of pre-selecting our order, explaining any discrepancies on our arrival. There was no fee for this service but we did utilize this with information and assistance from Atlantis Limo which I believe works closely with Albertson's. I don't know if Albertson's does it directly.

Ron,

Which Albertson's did you shop at? Any contact information would be appreciated. Thanks!

The Albertson's that does this (that I know of for sure) is the one right off Orange Blossom Trail on the toll road coming from the airport. The one time I used it, I was using Atlantis Town Car for transportation. I am not sure if the same service is available if you have your own transportation, but you could call and find out. The manager is Ron Jenkins (at last I heard), and the phone number is 407-857-5666. fax is 407-857-0132. This was really an excellent service.

This sounds great! We'll be in OKW for Halloween (10 days) and this would be terrific for us!

Sounds better than General Store (what's with them, they always have peanut butter but never have jelly or jam)?

Please post when you get back from your trip and let us know how everything was, including the groceries!!!!

Best of luck on your trip...L

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter