FE finally done

Cathy718

Everything happens for a reason!
Just finished my FE and I think I figured out how to post a picture. (I hope)

photo.jpg

Really cute...very nice job! Wish I could be that creative; I had to buy mine...no such talent here :lmao:

Great job!

May I ask... How did you do the DCL logo so precisely? I am just learning to be crafty and would love to learn how you did that. Thanks! Again, great job!

- Dreams

Great job!

May I ask... How did you do the DCL logo so precisely? I am just learning to be crafty and would love to learn how you did that. Thanks! Again, great job!

- Dreams

What we did was get the felt that has one sticky side covered by a piece of peel able paper. I printed the logo from my computer and then used a glue stick and glued the printed logo to the peel able paper side of the felt then cut out out the waves. After it was cut, I just peeled the paper off the felt with the printed image attached to it. I repeated the same thing with the Mickey head. When you glue the printed logo to the peel able felt, glue it upside down. I also outlined the logo with a black marker first before I glued it to the felt paper side so it was dark enough to see.

I hope I explained it clear enough so that it makes sense.

Good luck
Cathy

I :love: it!

I haven't decided yet if we are going to participate in the FE for our cruise next year, but if we do I hope I can make something as cute. I don't really have a creative bone in me so it will be a challenge.

You have sparked some creativity in me. I will give it a go and hope it looks half as good as yours! Great job btw.

JoLynn:cheer2:

So adorable, great job!! I better start figuring out how to make one for our cruise in June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter