FE help!

Navywife51904

Earning My Ears
i signed up for the FE on our upcoming cruise, I bought my presents however I'm drawing a blank when it comes to a little card to go with them. I saw someone posted something about a pirate poem or something? But then I also got the older boys water guns and dart guns. I wanted to include some kind of little saying or something but again drawing a blank. Anyone have any ideas?

Where do you go to sign up for FE on your cruise?
You need to locate your Cruise Meet Thread. Go here:
http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/
and scroll down to the proper "Find your 2015/2016 (ship) Cruise Meet LINK here" thread. Click on it and scroll through the first post there to find your cruise. If there's a link posted, your Cruise Meet Thread has started. If there's no link, go to the end of the "Find your......." thread and post starting your Meet Thread and request Irish Cowboy to link it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter