FEA + TT EPCOT AM EMH

BoltzNBrew

Mouseketeer
We are doing Epcot on our first day and our FP+ window opens tomorrow and FEA FP+ appear to be almost gone already. How is it hitting FEA at RD on an AM EMH then hitting TT standby right after? Just trying to get a couple different FP+ scenarios ready for whatever our options may be.

...and FEA FP+ appear to be almost gone already. How is it hitting FEA at RD on an AM EMH then hitting TT standby right after?

Wow I might be a park veteran but I'm definitely a noob around here! :tilt: I have no idea of those acronyms except the following:

FP+ Fast Pass Plus
TT = Test Track?

Hopefully someone will chime in with a recent experience, but it seems that heading straight to FEA is definitely the way to go since the line builds so quickly, and then you can even use the single rider line at TT. Even if standby is already long, single rider on TT shouldn't be that bad!

I went on a regular day. I went straight to Frozen and there was a 5 minute wait (I didn't try to race the other people). Then I went to Soarin with a 15 minute wait which really didn't seem like that. I probably could have made it to test track, but not sure. I did get there 45 minutes before opening so I was at the front of the line when they let everyone in. Getting there early keeps you from having to wait in line for the bag checks too.

Wow ...
We will be there this Sunday and hope to do the same thing.
Do they still hold you up by the fountin or do they just let you in at opening?

Frozen is completely sold out on Oct 13 so looks like we'll have to hit it at RD. I got Soarin FP+ for 10:30. We'll just hit TT right after Frozen and make the most of our EMH. Would still like to hear others EMH experiences.

Wow ...
We will be there this Sunday and hope to do the same thing.
Do they still hold you up by the fountin or do they just let you in at opening?

They did not hold anyone at the fountain when we were there. They let people in around 8:45/8:50. I think this helped not to have a pushing/shoving stampede. One day I made SDFP at Mousegear and went to Frozen after that using the path they goes by the Odyssey building. Still a 10-15 minute wait.

Frozen is completely sold out on Oct 13 so looks like we'll have to hit it at RD. I got Soarin FP+ for 10:30. We'll just hit TT right after Frozen and make the most of our EMH. Would still like to hear others EMH experiences.
Keep checking. I've seen FEA FPs open up three different times for my day of interest, all between the 60 and 40 day marks. The last time was even at a time of day I could use, and so booked it.

We were at Epcot today at 9 with no bags. We didn't race but walked straight to FEA. By the time we got there wait was 90 minutes. We waited til 1130 and it was right at 60. I have no idea the best way to do this with no FP

Can anyone confirm whether or no FP's are even available from 9-11am for FEA? I thought I read somewhere that there weren't any FP's for FEA before 11. I know it opens at 9

How is the downtime on this ride now that it's been a couple months? Half the time I check it seems to be down.

Can anyone confirm whether or no FP's are even available from 9-11am for FEA? I thought I read somewhere that there weren't any FP's for FEA before 11. I know it opens at 9

I believe the first available FP+time for Frozen is 11:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter