Feathered Friends in Flight - how early show up?

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
How early before the show should I be arriving for seating for the feathered friends in flight show? Looking at doing a morning show.

On March 11, we showed up at 2:20 for the 2:30 show. Plenty of seating available. Can't say how close to the front there were seats available, because we had an ECV in our group which put us all in the back row of the front section (there is also a back section that was behind us).

We were there the first week in March. 15 minutes before showtime was fine with an ECV. We were able to sit in the center of the last row with excellent viewing. Be aware that these seats are right under the flight path of the larger birds who fly from the stage area to the back of the theater!! By the way, this iteration of the show is MUCH better than the just previous one (which featured characters from UP). Our young adult family members opted to see it more than once.

I don’t mind being on the flight path, in fact.. I’m thinking that’s better. Where do you all recommend seating?

I went on marathon weekend, really heavy crowd. Showed up as the show was starting and there was plenty of seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter