• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feathered Friends - still pre-school themed?

gzmtlock

DIS Veteran
Does Feathered Friends in AK still have the cartoon character (Dug, maybe?) as part of the show?

He did not in August of 2022. I haven't heard of the IP coming back, either.

It's an adorable show without the characters, though. Two thumbs up from my kiddos.

No characters. Kids will enjoy the birds but it is not geared specifically to pre-schoolers, it’s solidly for all ages.

Fwiw you will sometimes see Kevin roaming the area outside the show, outside Yak and Yeti and walking across the bridge there to Discovery Island. Alas Kevin just roams and is not scheduled.

Last edited:

I thought this newest iteration of the show was the best of the 3 or 4 variations that we have seen over the years. Just the right balance between entertainment and education.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter