Feb 2003 Prices

Wislodgers

Mouseketeer
We have a preferred site, full hook-ups ressie for Feb. 7-14. Yesterday, I was able to get a Disney Club price for 43.00 for 4 adults and 2 children. We are pleased with the price. What I am wondering is, what are the chances of getting an AP rate lower than this? Is it possible to get preferred sites at an AP rate? Thank-you for any information!

AP rates are sometimes lower than the DC rates. The only things that are out currently are the AAA and the DC rates. Yes they do discount the preferred sites at FW.

Watch mousesavers.com for codes, also. We got a preferred site in Aug. for $32/night with a generic code that was available for anyone. Hoping to go in March, but so far, AAA or DC are the same $73/night for preferred, which is more than I want to spend. Hoping for AP or code, but AP, for sure, won't be out for months yet, probably. (In case anyone cares, a preferred site starting Aug. 3 will be $43/night w/DC discount, AAA was much more.)
Terri the Yoopermom

Last Jan we found a code for anyone for $23 per night at non prefered site, if I remember prefered were $30. I think the code came out in October. We're going in Feb & I keep watching for the code on mousesaver.
TomM

I have been in Feb 2 times already and have never gotten a code - I hope to get one this time though! So far all I have gotten is AAA for $65 mid Feb. No AP or DC available - I hope to get better with AP if they come out but I was told it wasn't likely during peak season. Anyone else know if this is the case?

We got our price of $35.00 a nite for a regular site using AAA.We are going Feb 1 thru 10 th. We called the reservation and asked if there were any AAA discounts and thats what I got.

We got a regular site at FW and a AAA discount a few weeks ago. I think it was $28-29 per night. We are going the first week of Feb. I keep watching for a code to come out.
TomM

Did someone quote 70 per night. That's dollars, not yen, correct.

30 sounds fair to me. Has it been so long since I camped.

Originally posted by markone
Did someone quote 70 per night. That's dollars, not yen, correct.

30 sounds fair to me. Has it been so long since I camped.

You have to remember that just like the other resorts, Ft. Wilderness has the same charge system(value,:teeth: regular,:( premium :mad: & holiday:eek: ) Depending on the time of year reflect what you pay. :( without a discount of course.

That's right, the 70 odd per night is for premium season (starting after mid Feb), when all us northerners can't stand the snow anymore and are willing to pay any price to get out of it!
Terri the Yoopermom

I see what you mean. So the rates really have a range. Myself i too would pay to get away from what's coming soon. It was freezing last night here in Hamilton.

The AP rates are out - don't know if it helps anyone here or if FW is included. (good thru 2/12)

Well, I called today on the AP rate for February. The rate total was $1.50 cheaper for the 7 nights we have reserved. We have free passes for mini-golf under the Disney Club ressie so we of course will keep the DC rate. We have a great rate through Disney Club, so I wasn't surprised we couldn't get it any lower!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter