Feb 2023 Pricing

ontdvc2015

Earning My Ears
Hi Folks,

Wondering if anyone can give me some insight into what the pricing was for a premium or premium meadow site for Feb 2023? I have plans of going in 2024, and I'm sure the prices will go up, but I just wanted to get an idea of what pricing would be for next year as a bit of a guideline as to how much we have to save up. LOL

Thanks for the help!

Mike

Mike,

I had pulled the data from the excellent www.mousesavers.com website to do an annual analysis and summary table of each year's rates but not scrubbed the data yet. But since you asked for Feb, I can show you the data in the raw form.

These rates INCLUDE the 12.5% tax and thus reflects the out-of-pocket expense you would encounter. Also, the webbie above says these rates were pulled mid-2022 and you never know if/when Disney might change rates. But I would think these are directionally correct.

Where two rates are shown, the first (lower) is the Sun-Thur night rates and the second (higher) is the Fri-Sat night rates.

Date RangeSeasonTent or Pop-Up CampsiteFull Hook-Up CampsitePreferred CampsitePremium CampsitePremium Meadow Campsite
Jan 22-Feb 9Spring$111/$151$155/$183$189/$213$197/$223$208/$235
Feb 10-Feb 12Value 2$152$184$213$225$238
Feb 13-Feb 15Spring$111/$151$155/$183$189/$213$197/$223$208/$235
Feb 16-Feb 18Value 2$152$184$213$225$238
Feb 19-Feb 25Spring$111/$151$155/$183$189/$213$197/$223$208/$235
Feb 26-Mar 2Regular$142/$163$212/$250$237/$272$251/$288$263/$305

Good luck with your decision.

Bama Ed

Thanks for the info guys! That is exactly what I was looking for. Very much appreciated!

Sure. Add up the 2023 rates then at 10% for a 2024 estimate. Seriously.

February is a popular time with Valentine's Day visitors, President's Day (3-day federal weekend) visitors, and there is a RunDisney half marathon usually around the 3rd weekend of the month all 3 of which fill the Fort.

Bama Ed

Sure. Add up the 2023 rates then at 10% for a 2024 estimate. Seriously.

February is a popular time with Valentine's Day visitors, President's Day (3-day federal weekend) visitors, and there is a RunDisney half marathon usually around the 3rd weekend of the month all 3 of which fill the Fort.

Bama Ed
Ed is right on. When I was planning for 2023 before the rates were released I used Ed’s excellent chart and added 10%. When the rates were released my calculations for our 11 night/6 park days hopper package was only off by about $250. I considered that margin of error to be perfectly reasonable.

When the rates were released my calculations for our 11 night/6 park days hopper package was only off by about $250. I considered that margin of error to be perfectly reasonable.

Stormy, I promise to do better in the future. :guilty: Ed

PS - the tickets are harder to project forward more so than campsites (which I don't even TRY to work in)

Stormy, I promise to do better in the future. :guilty: Ed

PS - the tickets are harder to project forward more so than campsites (which I don't even TRY to work in)
No worries Ed, I shouldnt have used the word ‘error’. Your charts are invaluable in helping me do my financial planning & budgeting for future trips.

No worries Ed, I shouldnt have used the word ‘error’. Your charts are invaluable in helping me do my financial planning & budgeting for future trips.

Well I've pulled the data for 2023 and should get that put together by end of next week. Which is late in the current year for me to do this as I was busy and out of pocket this summer. But since I have the annual site rates by day back to 2015, I'm going to still process 2023 so there is not a missing year in my data.

ED

PS - and I have the 2009 rates so 10 years total but the most recent 9 years

Last edited:
Well I've pulled the data for 2023 and should get that put together by end of next week. Which is late in the current year for me to do this as I was busy and out of pocket this summer. But since I have the annual site rates by day back to 2015, I'm going to still process 2023 so there is not a missing year in my data.

ED

PS - and I have the 2009 rates so 10 years total but the most recent 9 years
Love a good spreadsheet! And I hope your project went well.

These prices kind of make me feel sick to my stomach. Last trip to the Fort was 12/2019 and I "thought" it was around $70 for a weeknight on tent/pop up loop. We never stay weekends as we only buy weekday annual passes. February was always a month that we spent five days there. We sold our camper anyway, but I miss the Fort so much ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter