FEB DISmeet

Hi all! See you this Sunday (if we are all healthy! YIKES we've been sick ~ feeling better now).

Bring your:

Extra Bobbleheads!

WDW Pictures!

Krispy Kreme $$$$$

Disney Store $$$$$

Chat soon! S

Please, please let it be a good travel day. Don't want to miss another meet because of bad weather!!

I'm hoping to make it although I don't have any bobbleheads to trade. I haven't been able to find any and I've been to my Dominion and Loblaws. :(

Cdnmickeylover

it's not looking to bad so far. Let's hope it stays that way.
My daughter will not be joining us (she has a friend coming over). Just me. See you then!

We are all getting over a cold. I think I'll be there for sure. I might ask the family to stay home and rest. S

I am hoping that I do come solo. Even thou my kids are good and Gary tends to watch them while I talk and listen, it still would be great to come alone. Crossing my fingers! S

Hey y'all Canadian Bobbleheads:
Have a great meet at Square One.....
Too bad it's too far for me to travel - I have 3 extra Goofys and 2 extra Nala's!
Have a good one.

I am not sure I am going to be able to get there. I'll be talking to Bizzibee tomorrow and see but I have a meeting first thing in the morning and I'm not sure how long it will be.
tigercat

Hi all! Just confirming tomorrow's DISmeet!

Square One in Mississauga (403/HWY 10 & Burnhamthorpe)

Food Court at 11:30am across from the Disney Store, lower level.

I park at Walmart since it's open before the rest of the mall on Sunday's and I can easily walk to the food count. The other stores don't open until noon. Tim Horton's and a couple of food counters are open before noon. I will be bringing in a drive-thru Timmy's to start! See you tomorrow! S

11:30am, Food Court (closest tables to Disney Store), Square One. See you real soon! S

Have everything packed and ready to go already!

Even put the pictures in an album!LOL

Sorry I haven't done my trip report but things are kinda, well, you know how it gets sometimes!

See you all tomorrow!

I'll give you a verbal report, hey I might even start the written soon!

Be there or be Square!

Scratch
:smooth:

Unfortunately we will not be able to make it. :(
DW (Baboo) is upstairs sick with the flu so our travel plans are off. Have a great time and hope to see you again soon

Len

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Kathy is not feeling well. :( Give her my best and I hope to see you all at the next meet!

I'm sorry to hear that, Len. :( I hope Kathy is feeling better very soon.

See you in a couple of hours, Bobbleheads! :)

BTW - I have a spare Minnie up for grabs!

Have fun everybody, cant make this one. DH was in Toronto last night for Leafs game and got back late. Have lots of bobbleheads for trading (6 Goofys). Wanted to see Scratch's pix, maybe next time.
Deb

Sorry I wasn't able to make it ... I'm stuck working on Sundays and I couldn't get anyone to cover for me ... :( I'm hoping to make it to at least one meet before my May trip :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter