February 10-17 US and Disney Trip Plans

msukc

Earning My Ears
Was going to do a carribean trip again this year but the kiddos are going to be 5 and 9 years old this time around for vacation. 1 last Disney trip it is and we are doing on property for the first time. Our first three trips were all for 1 week in villas at the Windsor Hills community. No complaints with that approach. But we always wanted to stay on site.

After finally just accepting it is going to be quite expensive, I at least tried to keep the cost down a bit. Here is our intinerary:

Feb 10-13 Universal Studios @ Royal Pacific.

Two days at Universal before we are off to Disney. This is how I am saving a few bucks. 7 nights at Disney was a but too pricey for me. And I am not sure we actually need 7 nights at Disney this time. Kids are older and we know our way around Disney quite well. And I think we will enjoy Universal for our first visit there.

Feb 13-17 @ Port Orleans Riverside. Park Hopper with water pass. Might 86 the water option. Gives us 4 days at Disney at a decent hotel. I really wanted one of the top hotels but I think this one is a nice compromise. We also have the dining plan with one seated option.

Now as I am typing this I am wondering if I should do 2 nights at Disney with a 6 day pass. Then transfer to Universal for 2 days. Then come back to disney for the last 2 days and 3 nights. I think Universal has some kind of free transfer option.

Well. There is my first cobbled up post.

Regards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter