February 13-17 2005 Wonder - Any Fellow Cruisers?

DutchsMommy

DIS Veteran
Me (Sarah), DH and DS (3) will be going on the 4 night Wonder. We are spending 6 nights in WDW prior to the trip. Looking for fellow cruisers to group-obsess and count-down with! :teeth:

We will also be on the Wonder . It is myself,DW and DD(18). We are staying 2 nights at OKW in WDW before the cruise. We are DVC members. We are on deck 6 with a verandah.

We were on this same cruise last year, at this time, and had good weather and really enjoyed the cruise and CC.

We are really looking forward to the cruise too, and WDW! Around that time we will definately be sick of snow and really to spend some quality time on CC! I really hope we get good weather like you did on your last cruise. This is our first time on DCL and our first time to WDW w/ DS.

Originally posted by DutchsMommy
This is our first time on DCL and our first time to WDW w/ DS.

Last feb was our 1st cruise EVER!

We wanted to try the 4 day in case we get sea sick. Neither one of us got sea sick at all. We did take ginger tablets twice a day, that might have helped also.

I am sure you will LOVE the cruise and WDW.::yes::

Well I am glad to see I will be able to get a free upgrade to Cat 1 based on the number of people apparently cruising on this leg!! Just kidding - any else out there gonna join us?

Hi all !!!! First time cruisers here..........cant wait myself (beth) DH and DD will be 4 yrs by the time we leave. Our 8th anniverary is on the 14th. I think well I know I check this board everyday hahaha.
Didn't want to post here till we put down our deposit. Guess I didn't want to jinks it. :wave:

We, (DH and me) will be on the Feb 13 cruise. It will be our first cruise! Can't wait. It will be a nice break from all the snow that Clevelanders face.
After the cruise we will spend 4 days at the SSR our DVC home resort.

this goes out to Dutchsmommy and lovestotravel there is another thread incase you didn't know...dont want anyone lost.

hope to see ya there
Beth

We're on the February 13th cruise too. Me, DH, DS (18) and DS's GF (17). We have cruised before, but this is our first time on DCL. We cruised on the Big Red Boat when our son was four years old - best vacation of my life!!

My son's girlfriend has never cruised before, so she is in for some big fun. We are taking them on the cruise for their "senior trip". We feel it is a safe and fun way to celebrate their graduation from high school next year. Fun for them and fun for us!!

Looing forward to February!!

I'll be there. along with DH 2 DS 7 & 10 and DParents. We will be the ones in Kilts!

Hi All - new to the boards :)

Me, DH & DD (Millie) will be taking our first ever trip abroad...10 days in Disney All stars (3rd-12th)...then on Disney Wonder 13th to 17th......

YAY - sooooo excited :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter