February, 2011 ~ Who's with me??

Well be there as well for the field hockey Disney showcase!!!! Cannot wait to get away from the Tundra we are living in!!!!:cool1:

Ahhhh! So that's why the first part of this week is looking so slow, it's right before the CL thing-a-ma-jig. We'll be leaving as you are arriving.....going tomorrow and coming back Wed. Supposed to rain Mon from 12-about 3 but we'll just use that time to go back to the room and recharge and catch a quick meal at the GF.

I am looking forward to this vaca soooo much....never seen this much snow in my life. I think the first thing I am going to do when we get to WDW is roll in the GRASS!!!

Grass??? What is that??? I've forgotten, because it's been SO LONG since I've seen it because of the SNOW :rotfl:

I have to get through ONE MORE DAY of work-in the SNOW (I work outside :sad2:) and then Disney here we come!!!

I never imagined when I booked this trip, on a HOT summer day last year, how BADLY we'd look forward to it!

5 days for me!

Pay no attention to the ticker.. it's off by a couple of days

:donald::donald::dumbo::dumbo::sulley::sulley::tigger::tigger::hmghost::hmghost::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Pulled out the suitcases tonight!:cool1::cool1:
Now I have to fill them.:headache:

Only 5 more sleeps until we are back to Disney!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter