February 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Will be cancelling the following reservations for three people:
Will cancel today (Jan 26) at 6:00PM EST

Sunday Feb 10 Tony's 6:10PM

Tuesday Feb 12 Akershus 6:35PM

Tomorrow, I will be cancelling a reservation for 5 people at Narcoossee's on Friday, February 1st at 7:35pm.

Canceling a tomorrow land terrace dessert party for 4 people, Wednesday February 6th, 7:20pm in the next few minutes.

Another product of reevaluating the stamina of our 4 yo and 18 mo old :)

I just cancelled this ADR. Sorry I couldn't give advance notice but a better time that worked for us popped up so I switched. Good luck!

About to cancel a Fantasmic Package at Mama Melrose on 2/5 at 12:15 if it can help anyone who wants it!

About to Cancel:

1) Cape May Breakfast Tues, Feb 19th, 9am - 9 people

2) CRT-Breakfast, Sat, Feb 23rd, 8:20am - 9 people

It kills me to do it, but it looks like I will be canceling Be Our Guest for Feb 13 for 4 @ 5pm and Yachtsman Feb 14th for 4 @ 5pm. Hope it can help someone.

We are switching our vacation to the week before, so I have to make reservations less than a week out. Wish me luck!

Sickness is causing us to postpone our trip. :(

Canceling Chef Mickey's 2/1 at 5:20pm

Coral Reef 2/2 at 6:05

If anyone wants to try and snag these let me know. I will cancel by 8:00PM EST

About an hour ago I canceled a 4 person reservation at 2:35 for Feb 16th for tea at the Garden View.

Of course, I then made an 8 person reservation for an hour later, so I'm not sure they were that booked up. Hope it helps anyway!

I just had to rearrange my days and will be canceling ohana 7 pm Tuesday feb 5 for 4 people. And also chef mickeys feb 8 at 8:25 let me know if anyone wants them I got the ohana from here so hopefully I can pass it on :)

I am super bummed to have to cancel these reservations. We had to move our February trip to April. The flight change fees were frustrating enough, and of course we couldn't get most of these re-booked for April. :( None of these have been cancelled yet, so if you'd like to try to coordinate something, send me a pm. Hope someone can enjoy these! :)

Feb. 23
5:10pm
Chef Mickey's
Party of 6

Feb. 24
4:00pm
Crystal Palace
Party of 6

Feb. 25
1:45pm
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
Party of 6

Feb. 26
Teppan Edo
5:20pm
Party of 6

Feb. 27
4:25pm
Be Our Guest

Will cancel BOG today at 12:30pm EST.

DATE: February 28, 2013
TIME: 8:25 PM
PARTY SIZE: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter