February 2019 Trip

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
I am going to WDW Jan 30 to February 14. The first 6 days my friend will be joining me but then I am solo. I have an annual pass, tables of wonder and staying at Shades of Green. The first week is sorta planned with FP but then I dropped the ball and have nothing planned for February 8 to 14 when I am alone. I have been thinking of just taking it day by day as I can't seem to be able to plan.

What can I expect for crowd levels? Am I being foolish? Thanks for any help.

If you have all your must dos checked off for the first week, I would definitely take it at a slower pace the second week. You can do the parks on your own time, take time to see things you might not usually. Generally you can pick up FPs the day of for most attractions. You can also spend a day at Disney Springs, by the pool and just doing your own thing. I think it's great and I am jealous :) Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter