February 2020 Car Rental

Barlieb2005

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have coupon codes for Alamo for February 2020? All the codes I’ve tried expire the end of 2019.

I was wondering the same. Only code that works so far is this one, good for a free upgrade - AU5592DJK.

I was wondering the same. Only code that works so far is this one, good for a free upgrade - AU5592DJK.
That one doesn’t work for me. I get an SUV. I was hoping someone with an Entertainment Book might have some coupons. They used to have a lot in them.

Does anyone have any good codes? I’m looking for a mini van or larger SUV from 2/14-2/21 and the cheapest I can find is 424 from Costco.

I currently have an SUV booked from Costco, Feb 13-16, mid SUV, Alamo $233. I have been checking daily. I prefer Alamo to pick my own car (it's fun!)

Currently Budget is $240 and Alamo up to $267. That Alamo coupon code is $248. Thanks for another code to check!
I look at least once a day now, with 46 days to go. Hoping for better but it is Presidents Weekend.

I currently have an SUV booked from Costco, Feb 13-16, mid SUV, Alamo $233. I have been checking daily. I prefer Alamo to pick my own car (it's fun!)

Currently Budget is $240 and Alamo up to $267. That Alamo coupon code is $248. Thanks for another code to check!
I look at least once a day now, with 46 days to go. Hoping for better but it is Presidents Weekend.
Check here: https://carrentalsavers.com/weekend_specials.html - I see Budget at $197 and Alamo at $214. It may vary based on times though.

was just able to save another $30 on midsize SUV thru Alamo for early feb with coupon
AD6809JDH and AP contract; down from 287 to 257;

I had a Midsize booked at $315 with Alamo for my trip Feb 8-16. Today I was able to book a Standard for $296.59 using APH discount and AD6809JDH.

We are flying into SFB and need to rent a car for a quick stop at Universal then to Disney. Feb 27 11am pickup -Mar 1 8pm dropoff. Is 190ish a good price?
Thanks

We are flying into SFB and need to rent a car for a quick stop at Universal then to Disney. Feb 27 11am pickup -Mar 1 8pm dropoff. Is 190ish a good price?
Thanks
Depends on what type of vehicle you are renting. I found a Mid Size Car with Avis here - https://carrentalsavers.com/weekend_specials.html for $159 including taxes and fees. Though if you need a Minivan then $190ish is a really good price.

Depends on what type of vehicle you are renting. I found a Mid Size Car with Avis here - https://carrentalsavers.com/weekend_specials.html for $159 including taxes and fees. Though if you need a Minivan then $190ish is a really good price.
I have that $159 for Midsize reserved with pay at the counter. Do you think I can do better? We don't need anything big at all. Just need the cheapest price I can get. Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know, it is a pretty good rate. You have a little while to your rental so it probably won't hurt to check again a couple of times.

"was just able to save another $30 on midsize SUV thru Alamo for early feb with coupon
AD6809JDH and AP contract; down from 287 to 257;"

down to 235 this morning with same codes for the same 8 days/7nts :-)

My rate for Feb 21 to Mar 6 finally dropped yesterday - sitting at $459 for a mid size SUV with Alamo (through Costco Travel). It has been much slower to see any fluctuations in price than any other time I've booked. Hoping I can get it under $400 or at least that's my goal. I am glad I checked yesterday as it is back up again today to over $600.

Anyone getting the message: ”We’re sorry, but this Coupon is no longer available at this location“ when using coupon code AD6809JDH? It was working this morning, but since checking this evening, I keep getting this message when looking at various dates in Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!