February 2022 Car Rental Thread

Rates seem lower in Costco today. I've been checking daily and my costco rate dropped over $50 for Standard Elite for Feb vacation week.

Costco prices dropped for me too for Budget but not for Avis. But I just found the best deal on Priceline using Autoslash. I now have an intermediate SUV from Hertz for $340 which is the cheapest I've seen it and a $90 savings. I was surprised to get a good rate this close to my trip (2/12), but I will take it!

My Costco rate has gone from $304 down to $267 overnight for a Standard Elite SUV for 2/5 to 2/10. Happy it’s gone down so much

I booked Avis! I got a a pretty good deal. I'm interested to see how this goes. I've never rented a car before at Disney World.

I Just got back. I rented from Alamo using Costco contract code 7014627. I paid $291 for a week - a mid-size car with a free upgrade to full- sized car.
I got the free upgrade coupon from the Alamo website.

there were several SUV’s and several minivans to choose from in the Full-sized row , along with full-sized cars.
I picked a 7 passenger Chrysler Pacifica minivan. I liked it and would rent one again.

I arrived Saturday feb 5 at 10am

I've been looking at National, and wonder if anyone else has noticed this.
I'm looking at Princess weekend, pick up and return to MCO.
When I choose compact or economy, once I get to the screen where I could book, it pops up as Emerald Reserve. I don't have Reserve. Anyone else having that happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter