***** February 2022 Thread *****

Just read that Splash Mountain going down from Jan 10 - Feb 10, and Thunder Mountain from Feb 14 - 18.

Glad I chose the 12th and 13th as my Magic Kingdom days, when both will be open!

Yeah I am bummed Hubby won't get to ride Splash mountain. It's his favorite. I had already told him though so he knows. He is bummed. I'm glad BTMRR won't close until after our trip though. That's one "coaster" I can get him to willingly ride. LOL

Fingers crossed that BTMRR opens back up by the time we get there on the 25th! It's one of my daughter's favorites and she didn't get to ride it in June because it went down and then there was a thunderstorm that kept it closed!

Hey everyone. Just booked a trip of firsts. First february trip and first father-son only trip. Very excited. We will be staying at pop from the 5th to the 9th. Hoping crowds will be low but we will have a good time regardless.

Woo hoo! I'm not going solo anymore! A very good friend decided to come with me and "support" me in my first race! I'm psyched. So when I booked the room, I had my husband on the reservation. Now I'm trying to take him off and add her instead (she's in my friends and family list), but I can't figure it out. Any ideas? Thanks!

Woo hoo! I'm not going solo anymore! A very good friend decided to come with me and "support" me in my first race! I'm psyched. So when I booked the room, I had my husband on the reservation. Now I'm trying to take him off and add her instead (she's in my friends and family list), but I can't figure it out. Any ideas? Thanks!
This is most likely one of the things that require a phone call to resort reservations.

When I wanted to switch my hubby on the reservation to my aunt bc my husband was unable to go on February trip due to his job, I had to call and speak with a CM to make the change. The wait was pretty long, so I took the selection to have a call-back, and they did. It was more convenient than being on hold.

When I wanted to switch my hubby on the reservation to my aunt bc my husband was unable to go on February trip due to his job, I had to call and speak with a CM to make the change. The wait was pretty long, so I took the selection to have a call-back, and they did. It was more convenient than being on hold.
Wow - in my brain, this shouldn't be so difficult! I thought about just adding her as a third person but it changed my hotel rate which also makes no sense if it sleeps up to 4 people.

Yeah I am bummed Hubby won't get to ride Splash mountain. It's his favorite. I had already told him though so he knows. He is bummed.
I'm in the same boat (pun intended). They day we're scheduled to leave is the day it reopens. Oh well.

Regardless, I'm REALLY looking forward to our trip the first week of February. We had our trip COVID-cancelled in August 2020, so we're splurging a little bit. Booked a few ADRs which we never do, normally we do all quick service meals. Excited to take my daughter to Cinderella's Royal Table!

53 days and counting. Sitting in limbo with nothing to do on the planning front. Well I guess I could look at ADRs and make sure we want to keep what we have planned. In reality I will probably drop 'Ohana because hubby didn't seem interested after I told him about the recent reviews and I only booked it for him.

53 days and counting. Sitting in limbo with nothing to do on the planning front. Well I guess I could look at ADRs and make sure we want to keep what we have planned. In reality I will probably drop 'Ohana because hubby didn't seem interested after I told him about the recent reviews and I only booked it for him.

I've been looking to do some minor tweaking of our ADRs (though it is fine how it is already), but availability seems extremely limited. I feel very fortunate to have gotten all we did.

I've been looking to do some minor tweaking of our ADRs (though it is fine how it is already), but availability seems extremely limited. I feel very fortunate to have gotten all we did.

48 days out here and totally feel the same way. Been watching to see if we can tweak some ADR times and just not seeing much. I feel super lucky to have gotten what we have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter