• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 2024 Refurbs and Closures - Radiator Springs Racers begins Feb. 26 through March 1st. Reopens March 2!!

joseph821

DIS Veteran
February 2024 Refurbs:

Disneyland:

Haunted Mansion: January 22 2024 to ???. Overlay removal, new queue work, ADA elevator/access, and gift shop. Allegedly, closed until August 23rd (many speculators no concrete and definite info. Please do not create a new HM thread, we have many on the boards already...just resurrect or exhume one!)

Disneyland Railroad New Orleans Square Station: Station is closed from January 22 to ???.

Mark Twain Riverboat. September 17 to February 2. Reopens Saturday, February 24th!
Also, looks like the Mark Twain will be down for 5 to 6 months. Disneyland is replacing all the flooring as well as repainting. Don't expect it back to February or March.

Astro Orbiter: November 20 to ???

DCA:

Grizzly River Run: January 8th to February 29. Reopens March 1.

Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind: January 22 to Feb. 8th. Reopens Feb. 9th.

Sailing Ship Columbia: February 5 to February 8th. Reopens Feb. 9th.

Radiator Springs Racers: Feb. 26th to March 1st. Reopens Saturday March 2. KTLA News.
https://ktla.com/news/theme-parks/disneyland/popular-ride-at-disneyland-resort-to-temporarily-close/

I will update this list accordingly and when I have info.

Last edited:
Has there been any word on what is being done to Astro Orbiter? Looks like it is still on the refurb list through the end of January at least - seems like a long time?
From what I understand, it is a complete refurb, the entire thing is being gutted and rebuilt and assembled with all new parts.

Radiator Springs Racers went down for a refurb from August 18th through August 26th 2023.

Radiator Springs Racers went down for a refurb from August 18th through August 26th 2023.
Do you think this refurb could be similar to along the same lines as far as time? Grrrrr....I'll be there first week of March it hopefully will be back up!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter