• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 22nd, 2014 Fantasy - Eastern

Hi folks!

I've secretly booked this cruise after getting hooked on the Destination America behind-the-cruise shows! Hoping my family gets onboard (pun intended

I just booked this cruise last night. I am soooo excited to go on another Disney Cruise! This is another dream come true. (And different islands to explore!)

My boyfriend (57) and myself (55) will be joining you.
I am surprising my boyfriend with a Deluxe Oceanview room. :woohoo:
He thinks I booked an Inside Stateroom.

Please add our names to the Fish Extender group / Facebook page. I'm glad you are limiting the rooms to 20. (On my first cruise, I was involved with the Fish Extenders group with 45 families. I didn't realize until I got to the airport that my baggage was over the 50 lb limit. I really had a great time doing this! And getting back to the room to see what I had received!)

Can't wait until I can book my excursions and a Palo Brunch (another surprise.)pixiedust:

In the mean time, I'll be using my Disney Visa and continue to add points for the cruise! An catching up on the previous pages.

Welcome to our new cruisers! I haven't posted much here...we do have a fb group as well. Myself and our other admin Chris both moved to Florida this summer, same week to be exact. Getting into a routine here. This will be my families 6th cruise and we will have been on all 4 ships in 3 years.

Just booked this weekend! Our first Disney Cruise was last Feb 2013 on the Fantasy (Western) and we are now hooked on DCL! We became DVC members while onboard, and long story short, had to change our plans from a trip to Aulani for 5 family members, to just the 3 of us again on the Fantasy Eastern. We have cruised many times on several other lines.

We are Brian and Dawn, and our DS Matthew will turn 7 a week before the cruise. I look forward to chatting with you all :goodvibes. I plan to catch up on this thread this week.

Welcome new cruisers! I've had a ton going on in the last few months so I haven't been on as much. I can't wait to be on this cruise...a vacation in def needed! We also have a facebook group. I think with summer over a lot of people are busy with work and school so we have slowed down. Hopefully we will pick up again very soon since we are almost at our 5 month mark!!

Anyone else in the Central Florida Area? We have already met Chris and Christine Ziemer and have an amazing time with their family...would love to add some more families:)

Trying to get ahead of what's going to be a busy holiday season that I hope passes quickly and gets us on-board all that much faster! To try and get a jump on things, I started my FE gifts this weekend...SO Exciting! Now, I just hope it doesn't cost me a fortune to get it all aboard.

:stitch2:

Hello! We are joining u on the sailing. My 2 year old daughter, 4 year old son, husband, parents and I. :cheer2::cheer2:

Hi, we have just booked this cruise and it is our first one on Disney! So excited. I have an 8 year old girl and 4 year old boy. I would love to be added to your Facebook page and be involved in the FE exchange if possible. Thanks so much!!!!

Trying to get ahead of what's going to be a busy holiday season that I hope passes quickly and gets us on-board all that much faster! To try and get a jump on things, I started my FE gifts this weekend...SO Exciting! Now, I just hope it doesn't cost me a fortune to get it all aboard.

:stitch2:

I am new on here and wondering how you get added to an FE group? Thanks!

Michele

Glad you'll be joining us 2/22 on the Fantasy.

To get into the FE group, please e-mail Jessica @ emtmom0104@aol.com. Provide the following information for each person in your party to her and she'll get you added:

Disboard name (chele04)
Facebook name -
Reak name -
Age - (Adult or child's age)
Gender -
Cabin # -
Allergies -
Favorite character -
Any celebrations aboard -

We have a FB group started as weel, it can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/298275220294855/

NVM! I see you found her already. If you provide any missing information above to Jess, she'll make sure the FE list for group 2 is ready to go for you all.

See you soon!
K
:maleficen

Our family and our friends TheChavezLuvDisney, booked this date on our last cruise as a dummy date but this past weekend we all decided to just go for it :cheer2:!! This will be our 9th Disney Cruise and the third for the Chavez family!

We are two families of four....
Thoms= (Me) Denise, DH Robert and two DD's, Mackenzie 17 and Samantha 13.
Chavez= Carey, DH Dave and two DD's, Olympia 10 and Carmen 8.

We would both like to join in on the FE fun:grouphug:! We have participated in all but our first cruise and our kids continue to love it! I just joined the FB page as well so will copy this same post over there.

Our family and our friends TheChavezLuvDisney, booked this date on our last cruise as a dummy date but this past weekend we all decided to just go for it :cheer2:!! This will be our 9th Disney Cruise and the third for the Chavez family!

We are two families of four....
Thoms= (Me) Denise, DH Robert and two DD's, Mackenzie 17 and Samantha 13.
Chavez= Carey, DH Dave and two DD's, Olympia 10 and Carmen 8.

We would both like to join in on the FE fun:grouphug:! We have participated in all but our first cruise and our kids continue to love it! I just joined the FB page as well so will copy this same post over there.

Hey there! Just saying hello and welcome! We were on the DCL Fantasy Western cruise with you last February :goodvibes

A quick question to our friends with peanut/tree nut allergies.

Are Skittles peanut and tree nut free?

We are taking some Canadian chocolates to hand out as part of our FE gifts. Even though they are known to be peanut and tree nut free and friends whose children have nut allergies allow them to eat this candy, I've noticed that the packaging does not specifically state this so don't want to give them to the cabins where allergies are noted.

I'm trying to find some movie candy to share with cabins where allergies are noted and Skittles came to mind.

TIA!

Just got booked for this cruise - can't wait. Will be sailing at the time with a 9 year old and a 6 year old (3rd and 1st grade).

Has a fish extender been started fro this cruise? If so - how can I join? We love that - so much fun!!

Just got booked for this cruise - can't wait. Will be sailing at the time with a 9 year old and a 6 year old (3rd and 1st grade).

Has a fish extender been started fro this cruise? If so - how can I join? We love that - so much fun!!

Hello BlueGreen, welcome to the group! This cruise is coming up so fast. We have a Facebook group at the link below. Post your interest in joining a FE group there and one of the coordinators will be glad to add you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/298275220294855/

Hello fellow cruisers. We will be on the 2/22 sailing with you guys. We are Scott (40), Amanda (37), Tyler (9), and Ashley (9). This will be our third Disney cruise, but first on one of the Dream class ships. Can. Not. Wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter