February 4th, 2024 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Fort Lauderdale (Grand Cayman, Castaway Cay) MARVEL DAY AT SEA

How exciting!!! This is my first cruise EVER! I’ve never cruised and never Disney cruised. I’ve been to Disney world more times than I can count, so I’m so excited for this.

I will be taking my 4 year old son, who is going to be over the moon about Marvel Day at sea! It’s going to be so hard not to tell him for so long!

I will take all of your sage advice 💕

321 and counting!!

Hii!! you have to cruise right before mine and i was wondering how you made this thread so i could make one to start finding my disney dream folks!! I hope you enjoy yourself

How exciting!!! This is my first cruise EVER! I’ve never cruised and never Disney cruised. I’ve been to Disney world more times than I can count, so I’m so excited for this.

I will be taking my 4 year old son, who is going to be over the moon about Marvel Day at sea! It’s going to be so hard not to tell him for so long!

I will take all of your sage advice 💕

321 and counting!!
My navigator app is now showing 16 days and counting. We booked the meet and greet for Marvel (or Guardians of the Galaxy) characters. My son is 24 now but started when he was 8. This is our first Marvel cruise. Our next one is our first Halloween cruise on the Fantasy!
See ya on board!
:boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter