• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February A&E/SDMT/MSEP FP Cancellation Thread- READ 1st POST

davegins

Earning My Ears
This thread will be used just like the ADR cancellation threads!!

Suggestion for thread - Please NO Wanted, Looking, Needing posts, they aren't allowed! If you and another poster, at the same time attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine but it needs to be done outside of the boards, e.g., PM's, emails etc.

Please NO coordinating posts! ONLY Cancellation Notice or Trade Posts will be allowed.

I just cancelled A&E for party of 3, 5:30-630 pm on Thursday, Feb. 26. Hope someone is able to snag it!

Just cancelled 2 fastpass for a 2-3 pm for A&E on Feb 12, 2015. Go grab it!!!:thumbsup2

You all are giving me hope. Just planned a trip for next month and waiting for our tickets from undercover tourist to get here. Should be here tomorrow and trip is last week in feb so fingers crosses we can find something.

Dibb is showing quite a bit available for February. Wondering if more were released by Disney.

After 2 days of trying finally found one for the 25th. For everyone out there, keep hunting they do pop up

After 2 days of trying finally found one for the 25th. For everyone out there, keep hunting they do pop up

Congrats!!! Gives me hope. I've been checking regularly for a few weeks for our 2 Magic Kingdom days. Fingers crossed!

Congrats!!! Gives me hope. I've been checking regularly for a few weeks for our 2 Magic Kingdom days. Fingers crossed!

Tip: This was for our daughter and it didn't matter if we were both there so we finally snagged it for a party of 2 vice 3

Whoa, I just snagged one for Feb 27th at 7pm (there was another slot at 9pm too). Didn't think that'd actually happen. Keep your chin up!

Just cancelled a Peter Pan for 4 on Feb 26th at 9:35-10:35am. Not sure how exclusive it is but thought I'd post in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter