February Challenge

FantasticDisFamily

<font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c
Well it looks like I ended up with the most pages for January so consider this the "official" opening of the Feb. challenge.

Not sure what the prize will be but it will include some Disney stuff naturally...

Whose in?

Deb

ok I am in! No idea if it will be as good as last month! No over night crops! But I just want to have 28 pages by the end of the month! That is my initial goal!

Count me in! I don't start my very first year of teaching until July so I've got time! :teeth:

My goal for the month is 30 pages.

I am in. I am kind of broke so I won't be able to get any reprints done to do any more books but I hope to at least finish my wedding book by the end of Feb, that is my goal.

:cool1: i am in

hopefully i can get another 40 done :rotfl2:
although it has taken me 2 days to get through this one :rolleyes1

I'm in!!!! I have to finish my DCL album from Jan '04 before the 24th because we leave for Florida and I will want to scrap this year's trip when I get back!
I have about 25 pages left.....I won't win the month but I'm up for the challenge! :cheer2:

Hi, I'm still kind of new to this part of the DIS boards. Is there a post that explains the challenge? It looks like a page challenge. If so, I sure need it and you can count me in. I'd like to get 20 pages done this month (Secretly, I'm hoping I can get more done, but I thought I'd try and be realistic, LOL)

Thanks!
Jeanne

Just got our last trip photos printed along with Christmas.

My goal is 20 pages.

Judy

Welcome scrapcreator. The challenge is pretty simple. You keep track of the number of pages you complete - including journalling - in a month. Post your progress from time to time. A page is anything you call a page - size doesn't matter. If you scrap both sides of a sheet of cardstock that is 2 pages.

Whoever has the most at the end of the month wins and gets a prize pack from the month's host - who was the previous month's winner - and then becomes the host for the next month.

It sort of keeps us motivated!
Deb

I am new also and appreciate the explanation. I will try for 20. :cool1:

I'm in and I'm taking a ME day on February 11 and plan on scrapping the whole entire day (from the time dd heads off to school, which will be about 7am, until the time I go to bed - dh will be in charge of dinner or I'll order pizza)!!!!! My goal is to finish my 2003 Cruise/Vacation book.

I'm in. I HAVE to have a better month this month, right? :teeth:

I'm in and on the board for 4. My first pages of the year! :earseek: I'm hoping to wrap up all of 2004's racing pictures, but I did pages from our October trip since they inspired me. Planning on taking a few days this month to watch speedweeks and scrapbook! The perfect combination!!! :teeth:

I've been reading the strings on the monthly challenges for the last few months but never posted.

I just started scrapping in October and am currently working on our 2001 Disney trip.

Thanks, FantasticDisFamily for the details about the challenge.

Missy
:flower:

Me too! I've always wanted to. Last month I scrapped pages for everyone else - this month I want to even the score and do just as many for me! :)

Ok, I'm in! I've not particiated in one of our challenges in many months, but this month I'm hosting a great family crop and I've already been power planning for weeks. I've done this before and still only completed maybe 10-15 pages, but we'll see how this goes. Good luck to everyone!!
Lisa
Tiger Fan

I'm back from sunny Dominican Repbulic and I will join the Feb. challenge. DH will be gone for this weekend for his male bonding weekend, so DD and I are going to scrap away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter