February Codes

Thanks Disney Cape Codder - I'll keep an eye out on the specials in the next few months. We cruised on the Wonder 3 years ago and did LOVE it! This time, it's just the two of us! Hopefully for our 30th in 3 more years, I'll have DH talked into the 7 day cruise!

Thanks again!

Mary

PS - Anywhere near Falmouth or Mashpee? Sister just sold her house there (still in Winthrop) and my Aunt lives in Mashpee. It's beautiful there, love to come home to visit.

Tiffany,

We are actually checking in on the 15th. Peak season!! Oh well! It's the only time we can go as our kids are in school and my husband's a teacher. I'm just so psyched we are going!!!

I am waiting for those codes for Feb too. We are going Feb 4-9. I am hoping for AKL if the codes are right. Other wise we will be at a moderate. I check mousesavers every day -- usually two or threee times a day.

Renee

Hi,
Just wondering about the codes.
Can you book your room without the codes and then change the rate on your room once the codes are out?
I haven't booked yet but I have my frequent flyer tickets for Jan. 30-Feb. 3.
DH and I are going for our own getaway without kids!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I called CRO this AM and there are no discounts for moderate resorts at that time (other than AAA). She said there are no upsells available either.

Should I wait longer to book? Or book and try to get codes when they come out. We are thinking about POR FQ.

Originally posted by firstmickey
Hi,
Just wondering about the codes.
Can you book your room without the codes and then change the rate on your room once the codes are out?
I haven't booked yet but I have my frequent flyer tickets for Jan. 30-Feb. 3.
DH and I are going for our own getaway without kids!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I called CRO this AM and there are no discounts for moderate resorts at that time (other than AAA). She said there are no upsells available either.

Should I wait longer to book? Or book and try to get codes when they come out. We are thinking about POR FQ.

Hi firstmickey,

You can book the room now at either the AAA rate or the rack rate and then switch when the codes come out. We are booked at CSR with a AAA discount for Feb 1st through the 6th.

We are hoping that the AP or code rate will be better then the $106.40 plus tax we are paying now.

Got All Star Music for Jan 11-17 today for $49 with the AP discount.

I'm not sure if the February figures are out, but I'd bet they are.

Also, I heard about a code "CGL" that may or not relate to AP discounts. I didn't need any code.

I had a ressie with a AAA discount, they just switched it. Same ressie # and everything. No worries.

I saved about $84 bucks over the AAA discount. Our family will have made 2 trips on our AP's-Late last January, and early this January. The multiple trips and the discounted hotel rates have certainly paid for the annual passes.

I was able to get our Feb 1st through the 6th ressie at CSR changed to an AP rate. The rate is $79 a night plus tax. This is a great rate as rack rate during this time is $133 a night plus tax. I had a AAA rate of of $106.40.

I am very excited about this $79 a night rate:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter