*February Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange*COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I will be sending out February's topic, and twist out today along with a message from me. Please continue to check in on the January thread until the ending of the month, then check in here for the month of Feb. for your weekly check ins.

When you send out your Feb. exchange, post on this thread, and as you receive them. PLEASE post of your arrivals, and as soon as you send your exchanges out on here right after getting them or sending them. I keep track of all mailings, and when everyone works together, it makes it easier for myself, and others.

If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

Have a great 2015!

Last edited:

Patsy, I got your package last night! I have the house to myself this week so I'm excited for a long soak in my new bath stuff! It smells so good!

Thank you very much Jennifer for the lovely, and useful spoon rest! The flowers are very pretty.

Feel free to check in for the following week anytime from now till next weekend for next weeks check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter