February people come in and meet each other!

Yup....I keep hoping that one day....LOL

Well, lady! You just renewed your APs! So you still have another year! And we're renewing ours either in May or August... SOOO! We still have time!!! :hourglass

Okay people! Add me I am going! :banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

DBF and I talked during my lunch break and we decided for the 3rd weekend, so February 20th through the 22nd. I already requested and got approved the 20th off work. So all we need to make hotel ressies!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

DBF and I talked during my lunch break and we decided for the 3rd weekend, so February 20th through the 22nd. I already requested and got approved the 20th off work. So all we need to make hotel ressies!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm SO going to stalk you. :tiptoe:

:rotfl2:

We are driving down Feb 15 and will be in the park the 16-20th, and I think a early morning on the 21st before we head back north.
I'm so excited, my 2yoDD keeps saying Bumbo (Dumbo) Ride, Fly.

We do have another year Courtney, we need to try to make it happen!!!

We will be there February 12-15. I cannot wait. We were supposed to go in October, but my son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes/ celiac and got a blood clot while in the hospital in august. So we had to postpone the trip. We decided to go for his birthday. We going to do the birthday party thing at The Plaza Inn, he is so excited.

We are staying at the BWPPI and I am excited to be so close. We stayed at the Desert Palm last time, and the walk started to seem longer each time.

We will be visiting DLR 2/22-2/26. We have reservations at BWPPI and HOJO. Have not decided where to stay. We are also celebrating DD 6th birthday. I need more information on the birthday thing at the Plaza, anybody?
We can't wait!

Wow, I didn't realize there were so many people going at the same time I would be there!!! I'm totally watching for LGMH while I'm at the park!!

I'm going to be there 14-21 and staying at the HOJO, I'm so excited!!!

We are surprising our kids with a disney vacation February 21-25 - staying at the Disneyland Hotel (our first time onsite) and I am VERY VERY VERY excited!!! Unfortunately I can't talk about it at home since it's a surprise . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter