febuary - whats it like?

Balloonman

Earning My Ears
We normally visit wdw in january due to work commitments, but next year we are thinking about the last two weeks febuary. Can anyone tell me what its like, in january the parks are never full and you dont have to wait for rides ect and attractions dont seem to get packed. Are there any school holidays or public holidays that could make it very busy?.

many thanks.

Hiya Balloonman, we've been at that time and the weather is generally good and crowds low. There's Presidents Day in Feb but I think that's mid-month so shouldn't affect you too much.

Hi Balloonman,

As Dave (SD) said Presidents day is mid Feb - next year it's Monday 18th. The weekend before and the couple of days after are busy in all the parks due to the Americans taking a long weekend break but by Weds/Thurs things quiet down and the parks are fairly quiet.

The weather is slightly warmer than in January too.

We will be there from the 16th Feb - 1st March next year so maybe see you out there!!

We'll be there too from 14 th until 21st in Orlando, then moving on, that week the parks are open longer due to Presidents Day on 17th, more parades usually too. It is busier than the previous week though!
This year the 2nd fortnight in Feb was pretty cold and wet but the previous years we've been( 96 98 00 01) were lovely. High70's no rain.
Hoping 03 will be better again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter