• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feedback on Epcot early hours strategy

traveler_t

Earning My Ears
We have early hours access to Epcot. Kids want only non-scary/non-fast rides. Entering from international gate. Current plan for early hours is:

Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Frozen ever after (maybe two times?)
The Seas with Nemo & Friends

and then we are located close to Journey Into Imagination, Living with the Land, Spaceship earth etc.

Are we walking too much? (will have a stroller)
Should we skip The Seas and stay around FEA for Three Caballeros once it opens?

Ideally we avoid buying Genie+ that day but we can if a must. It is expected to be a very busy weekend.

Any improvement idea is welcomed!

I say don't skip the seas! Especially since you can do turtle talk right after! And then on the way back out to international gateway, hit up Mexico!

When we were there in late December, entered through international gateway during early entry. Line for Remy even at EE was over an hour, so we grabbed a LL for Remy for later in the day and instead went to Frozen which was 5-10 minute Wait, then to Soarin which was also just about a walk on. Just our most recent experience!

We have early hours access to Epcot. Kids want only non-scary/non-fast rides. Entering from international gate. Current plan for early hours is:

Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Frozen ever after (maybe two times?)
The Seas with Nemo & Friends

and then we are located close to Journey Into Imagination, Living with the Land, Spaceship earth etc.

Are we walking too much? (will have a stroller)
Should we skip The Seas and stay around FEA for Three Caballeros once it opens?

Ideally we avoid buying Genie+ that day but we can if a must. It is expected to be a very busy weekend.

Any improvement idea is welcomed!
I wouldn't try to do the Seas with Nemo right after Frozen during early entry. It may be after early entry by the time you get off Frozen, so the Three Caballeros may already be open. (As a PP noted, it may already be after early entry by the time you finish Remy) The line for the Seas shouldn't be any worse than the line for The Three Caballeros at any given time, so I'd do The Three Caballeros while in the vicinity. I'd do The Seas later, in between Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land. It should save a lot of walking.

Thanks everyone for the answers, would you recommend to use LL for Remy instead of EE? I want to do at least 2 rides for EE and seems Remy might take entire time. It is the closest one to the entry though.

From our previous experiences, either Remy or Frozen will eat up your entire 30-minutes early entry. I would definitely recommend getting LL for one of them.

As long as you aren't too far back in the rope drop crowd, I would recommend doing Remy for EE since, as you say, you will be there so close to it.

If you plan to do Soarin, it would be your next best bet after Remy (assuming your Frozen LL is for later in the morning).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter