Feel like a newbie after 20 years

Vilmaris

Planning our Disney Honeymoon
It has been over 20 years since my last Disney visit, and this year I'm finally going back.

We are getting married soon and our Honeymoon will be at WDW in May. I simply cannot wait!

Reading some of your posts gave me a reality check... I'm a Newbie again! :-)

Congratulations on your engagement and on going back to Disney after all this time. We are going in August and when we go it will be 6 years since our last visit and I feel like we are going to a completely different place. So I can completely relate to your feelings. Just relax and enjoy it, you're going to have a wonderful time!pixiedust:

Thanks Maureen.
Part of the excitement is not knowing what to expect since so much has changed. Plus, I simply can't wait to see the look on my fiance's face... This will be his first WDW visit. He loved Disneyland Paris, and I keep telling him he has seen nothing yet! Well, it seems that neither have I! So many new things, it feels as special as the very first time!
:lovestruc

uwc7opute0p8vknv.png

Congratulations! A honeymoon at WDW sounds so magical! I requested that when I got married but my husband wanted to go somewhere tougher that neither of us had ever been. Maybe a second honeymoon for us....

Have fun planning your wedding AND honeymoon! I hope both are completely magical!

:welcome:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :) My good friend and her husband had their honeymoon at WDW also. I think one day I would like to go with just my husband and I.
Have fun!!!

Congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon! We begin our honeymoon a day after y'alls! Hurray May Disneymoons! :lovestruc

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! And welcome to the boards! I'm new to the boards too and, while I was at MK 10 years ago, so much has changed that I am considering this my first trip and that I'm a newbie too! Good luck with all your wedding planning!

My first trip was as an adult and I was like a starstruck little girl the first time we walked into Magic Kingdom. It is going to be amazing for both of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter