• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

feeling defeated

I’m so sorry to hear of your unimaginable loss. You’ve been an amazing caregiver and advocate for your daughter for all these years. She knew how loved she was, I’m sure, and for that, she was a very fortunate lady, despite her challenges - some people have no one. Remember you must take care of yourself now, as she would no doubt want. May your faith and loved ones sustain you in these difficult days. 💐

❤️:grouphug:No words just and always all my love, dear Sheila! Your beautiful Shavonne is forever with Christ Who is LOVE, she is restored and looking down on you. Cancer and other disease are no more only joy. My heartfelt and deepest condolences and please, please know I care. We all do! We are here.

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
Today we started the process of planning her funeral, it will be true princess style. We have added some Disney. Our hearts are forever broken.. our lives forever changed

Dear Weswife - I am so sorry for your loss. Looking at the pictures of your dear daughter, you can tell that she had the ability to just light up a room with her amazing smile. Her passing calls to mind the line from Beatitudes- ‘Blessed are the pure of heart, for they will see God’. Prayers to you and all your family.

She is truly our group’s princess forever and always 💖 Her smile was stunning and brought such joy. Thank you for sharing her passion for Disney and love for travel with us. I’m shedding many tears this morning and words won’t ease the pain for you but I am saying a prayer for you and your family as you navigate the grief and the hard days ahead. Please come back here any time you need a pick-me-up or a place to vent your sadness, or to share a happy memory and shed a few tears. Your love and strength has been so inspiring and I am truly thankful you’ve shared it all here.

Hello, thank you again for the love and support. The many, many kind words. I want to share Shavonnne’s beautiful obituary. I know it’s not the traditional obituary but I tried to capture her life who she was. I wrote it and my We loved her dearly and our hearts are forever broken… somehow we need to navigate this path ❤️
https://eaglesfuneralhome.com/tribute/details/1455/Shavonne-Lees/obituary.html#tribute-start
Thank you for sharing more of your dear Shavonne, Sheila. You and your family have many wonderful, lifetime memories of a life well lived.

Thank you indeed dear Sheila for entrusting us to share Shavonne with May indeed you feel the everlasting arms of Jesus around you extra! all my love, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter