• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fell In Love at Disney World, Moved Far Away, Had a Baby and now...WE'RE GOING BACK!

LillyBellesMommy

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are so excited to be returning to Walt Disney World after 6 (long) years of being away.

We met at Walt Disney World in 2008 when we were both CMs (Me: Parade Performer / Husband: Hotel Management Internship Caribbean Beach Resort). We lived in Florida together for a long time before we decided to move back to Seattle near family.

We were married in 2011 and had our sweet baby girl, Lilly Belle, in 2013 (whom we named Lillian Belle after Lillian Disney and the Lilly Belle at Disneyland).

We are so excited for our upcoming trip!
12/6-12/13 Walt Disney World - Pop
12/13-12/20 Disney Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

I thought this might be a fun place to post about all of our plans. As two former cast members, we are taking this whole planning business pretty seriously ;)

Just 9 more weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter