Fellow Pittsburgh Disers....Finally double discount is back!!

SteelerCountry

Mouseketeer
Giant eagle strikes again! 2/16-2/29......
.20 cents off per gallon of gas with every $50 Disney gift card purchase!
There is no limit and Disney accepts as many gift cards as you like to use, instead of paying your trip with your credit card, buy Disney gift cards with that credit card and it's :

$120 in free gas per $1000 in Disney Gift cards...
$12 in free gas per $100 in Disney Gift cards

We paid 2 families trips last year this year....$900 in free gas!!!

Your able to use these cards anywhere in Disney, like cash, even for tipping on free dining! They are accepted for the $200 downpayment with booking!

I am so bummed, I had to pay my package off on Feb. 9th. So when I bought 2000 in goft cards I only got 10 cents off per 50.. But I am going to go buy more for my tips for free dining!!!!!

Giant eagle strikes again! 2/16-2/29......
.20 cents off per gallon of gas with every $50 Disney gift card purchase!
There is no limit and Disney accepts as many gift cards as you like to use, instead of paying your trip with your credit card, buy Disney gift cards with that credit card and it's :

$120 in free gas per $1000 in Disney Gift cards...
$12 in free gas per $100 in Disney Gift cards

We paid 2 families trips last year this year....$900 in free gas!!!

Your able to use these cards anywhere in Disney, like cash, even for tipping on free dining! They are accepted for the $200 downpayment with booking!

Sounds great, but how did you come up with $12 in free gas for $100 worth of cards. 2 $50 ($100 total) cards would be .40 off of gas. My car holds 13 gallons so x .40 = $5.20 Ok, maybe you have a bigger tank but even so, a 15 gallon tank would get a $6.00 discount. Am I missing something, as I would love to get more free gas?

discount is for up to 30 gallons of gas at one fill...we have a yukon that is close to that and we use gas cans when we fill up our car...we use every bit of the 30 gallons..we bought 3 gas cans way back when and just fill those to get the entire 3o gallons...all Pittsburghers have gas cans, lol.................40:cool1::banana: cents x30 gallons is $12

Thanks for posting! I will be heading to GE this weekend to buy the remaining GCs I need to pay off my balance and for eating/souvenir buying while we are there! :banana::banana:

Gotta love the double fuel perks! I'll be buying Disney, Universal and Marriott gift cards!

Yay!! Now if only my tax refund would come in already........

And yes, I do have multiple gas cans too. I'm definitely getting my money's worth.

DH's best friend used to do the 2 car technique of pulling on both sides of the pump and filling both cars by moving the nozzle to the other side. I think he finally got caught by the Get Go police. :rotfl2:

We did that last year but it is too late for us this year. Just be sure to call Disney CC first or they will block your card it was a real pain last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter