• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fellowship of the fisheye

_DSC5034-X2.jpg

Scott, since you are in NY state....is this the Cortland Crush? My son played for the Geneva Red Wings last year - and not many teams have the purple and orange color combo! Great photo and great view as well!

Yes, I am doing a few of their games this year. The Crush are 8-2 in their last 10 games after a terrible start. Got a game tonight and Friday (against Geneva) which are both in Cortland. Weather has not been great this month so I hope to get both games in.

Yes, I am doing a few of their games this year. The Crush are 8-2 in their last 10 games after a terrible start. Got a game tonight and Friday (against Geneva) which are both in Cortland. Weather has not been great this month so I hope to get both games in.

Good luck with the game tonight...we are in Saratoga Springs and have been having the same weather woes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter